The Student Room Group

Im 16 coming 17 and havent got that many friends

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mef7189
ah okay i see, i think that i'll be applying for 2021 entry. yeah i have been volunteering at a few different places, and have had some work experience. i thikn this summer i will be doing some work shadowing at a gps though

Yeah we’ll be applying at the same time! I didn’t really know I wanted to do medicine for certain until two months ago but hopefully I can get it sorted.
Reply 41
Original post by Unknown829919228
Yeah we’ll be applying at the same time! I didn’t really know I wanted to do medicine for certain until two months ago but hopefully I can get it sorted.

yeah definitley! ah fair enough, why the sudden change of mind?
Original post by mef7189
yeah definitley! ah fair enough, why the sudden change of mind?

I don’t know tbh medicine was always in the back of my mind but before I was certain I was considering chemistry/biochemistry and I just didn’t really look at other options. But after looking at tsr and people applying/getting into med school I know it’s for me, just fingers crossed I get offers next year.
Reply 43
Original post by Unknown829919228
I don’t know tbh medicine was always in the back of my mind but before I was certain I was considering chemistry/biochemistry and I just didn’t really look at other options. But after looking at tsr and people applying/getting into med school I know it’s for me, just fingers crossed I get offers next year.

ah yeah that's actually quite a similar situation to myself. all the best for the rest of this year, and next year.
Original post by mef7189
ah yeah that's actually quite a similar situation to myself. all the best for the rest of this year, and next year.

Thank you and you too! Hope we both get in.

Quick Reply

Latest