The Student Room Group

Do you like cheesecake?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Glaz
Black forest gateau :yep:

My Dad used to make the best black forest gateau. His hand seemed to slip when he came to adding the schapps, so it was always pretty alcoholic.
Reply 41
Lemon cheesecake is good, I used to have toffee cheesecake when I was young.
Original post by Oxford Mum
My Dad used to make the best black forest gateau. His hand seemed to slip when he came to adding the schapps, so it was always pretty alcoholic.

Big oofs
Original post by Oxford Mum
Cheesecake is good, but now you have got me thinking about the guiness cake.

Isn't there someone on TSR called Cheesecake lover or something
@cheesecakelove ?

Yes I like a good cheesecake (hence my username!). :smile: :smile:

When my friends and I used to hang out together during university, we always got a cheesecake for dessert. We tend to go for vanilla or a fruit one!
Yes, I can recall your cute avatar now. Cheesecake is great for bonding
Original post by Dunya
Now you see when coconut becomes involved in the conversation it creates a division of 2 types of people. Type 1 that have dismantled tastebuds aka people who like coconut and type 2 who know better and stay as far away as possible from that weird fruit.

I’m type 2.

Wth who taught a child that?

I'm well connected 💁*♂️

Aight what does it mean Idk what it means
Original post by Chronoscope
^^ yes / no / depends

For me it really depends on the flavour - not a fan really, unless its vanilla :redface: Do you like it?

New York cheesecake is unbelievable
Original post by Kallisto
Yep, I know the delicious and godlike taste of a really good cheesecake. I would give the one with the blueberries a try, if I ever find a bakery with this.

A gift from the heavens :love:
Absolutely. Strawberry cheesecake was always fun to have as a kid, the sauce was so nice and the textures complement each other so well.

I've had lemon cheesecake a few times, that's nice as well. Ahhh now I wanna buy a cheesecake!
Original post by Amon-ster
I'm well connected 💁*♂️

Aight what does it mean Idk what it means

It has 2 meanings, 1. Brother-in-law ‘ducker’ and 2. Just idiot 😂
Original post by I AM GROOT 1
A gift from the heavens :love:

Looks like the heaven is not in Germany, so where can I find this place? I am on my way then!
Looks like the heaven is not in Germany, so where can I find this place? I am on my way then!

:eek3: how can there be no cheesecake

:mob: Germany Bring Kallisto his CHEESECAKE NOW :angry:

You misunterstood, cheesecakes also exist there, but no ones with blueberries. I thought that this kind of cheesecake is the heaven for you, not in general.
You misunterstood, cheesecakes also exist there, but no ones with blueberries. I thought that this kind of cheesecake is the heaven for you, not in general.

I totally knew that :colondollar:

Oh I see cheesecake in general is heavenly for me :tongue:
Blueberry is my favourite flavour of cheesecake. I've made my own, dairy free version a few times from a recipe I found online;
piesandtacos.com/almond-blueberry-vegan-cheesecake/
Original post by Greywolftwo
New York cheesecake is unbelievable

:five: indeed it is :thumbsup: :yum:
It depends. I like the odd cheesecake but depends what flavour etc it is. I don't think that I have ever ordered a cheesecake for pudding in a restaurant. I have had homemade ones made by family members. If it was a cheesecake or no pudding then I would choose no pudding.
Yes... how is it made?
No, probably the only cake I dislike
Original post by Vinny C
Yes... how is it made?

Say with blueberries at the top, so would you like it?

By the way I am still waiting for my cheesecake! no one seems to deliver me a delicious one. :angry:

Quick Reply

Latest