The Student Room Group

Spit or swallow?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Exactly like they really clicked on the this thread to tell me to stop talking about this topic

I don't like seeing vulgar titles come up on the feed, at least title with something like "Sex question" or "Question about oral sex". Nothing so visual.
Is this seriously a thread topic? :rofl:
My poor, innocent eyes.
Original post by C.Goodyear
I don't like seeing vulgar titles come up on the feed, at least title with something like "Sex question" or "Question about oral sex". Nothing so visual.

This post is EXACTLY about what the title states so I didn’t feel the need to water it down. I apologise if it made you uncomfortable though
I slowly spit it out on my mans **** and lick it back up and swallow. Drives him crazy 😂🤪
This post is EXACTLY about what the title states so I didn’t feel the need to water it down. I apologise if it made you uncomfortable though

The title should be more discrete because a lot of people don't like to see or think of that type of thing on a Sunday afternoon. Feel free to put whatever content you want in the description but people have no choice but to see the title.
make sure he goes down on you too
Original post by karl pilkington
make sure he goes down on you too

Actually he keeps talking about this soooo
The title should be more discrete because a lot of people don't like to see or think of that type of thing on a Sunday afternoon. Feel free to put whatever content you want in the description but people have no choice but to see the title.

*discreet

All things sex related is part and parcel of the relationship section, regardless of what a Puritan thinks is appropriate. Sorry 😐
Why post such disgusting and vile things online.

I slowly spit it out on my mans **** and lick it back up and swallow. Drives him crazy 😂🤪

Okay NOW you have the right to be offended.

why'd you read it then?
All things sex related is part and parcel of the relationship section, regardless of what a Puritan thinks is appropriate. Sorry 😐

It shows up on the main feed not just in the relationships section. I'm not a puritan but there are places where things are appropriate and where they aren't.
Actually he keeps talking about this soooo

Tell him less talking about it only.. :wink:
Original post by Ivoryfall
I mean, try it and find out? It gets swallowed, you don't gargle it like ****ing mouthwash LMAO

LOL no
Reply 34

What is disgusting about oral sex?
Reply 35
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Okay NOW you have the right to be offended.

Why?
Reply 36
It shows up on the main feed not just in the relationships section. I'm not a puritan but there are places where things are appropriate and where they aren't.

Be honest. You knew what it would be about but you read it out of curiosity didn't you?
I love oral sex and I usually swallow when my bf cums. But, thats only because we both like it. Ask him what he prefers and you shouldnt feel offended to spit in a tissue or let him finish off over your boobs.
Reply 38
Original post by Allieprx
I love oral sex and I usually swallow when my bf cums. But, thats only because we both like it. Ask him what he prefers and you shouldnt feel offended to spit in a tissue or let him finish off over your boobs.

Yes. Fone everyone has their preferences in intimate relationships. And it is only protein with a bit of DNA and carbohydrate!
Reply 39
So I gave a blowjob for the first time a couple weeks ago and I swallowed it all when he released. He was so shocked and kept asking if it was actually my first time and YEAH IT WAS BY THE WAY. Why is this so surprising and do other girls/guys not swallow??

cos you were bare good innit

Quick Reply

Latest