The Student Room Group

Unilever Future Leaders Program Graduate Scheme 2020

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Anyone applied to technology management?
AC invite just received. Good luck everyone! Does anyone know expected dress code for this? Any tips for CD segment?
Reply 62
Original post by broco1222
AC invite just received. Good luck everyone! Does anyone know expected dress code for this? Any tips for CD segment?

Awww congratulations!
Reply 63
Congratulations! Is this for tech management stream?

Original post by broco1222
Reply 64
Any updates guys?
Reply 65
Original post by IK98_
Any updates guys?

Still waiting over here for HR haha. Starting to lose hope now 😂
Reply 66
Original post by M4tt3w
Still waiting over here for HR haha. Starting to lose hope now 😂

Same here 😩 I applied for HR too
Still waiting to hear back about the finance graduate scheme AC!
Reply 68
Original post by vpel
I applied for technology management a while ago and I recently emailed asking when I’d hear back and they said “shortly” but that was 2 weeks ago.

Hi, have you heard back yet?
Reply 69
Original post by RubyDB
Hi, have you heard back yet?

No I haven’t
Anyone still waiting to do the video interview? I did my pymetrics in October but I still haven’t heard back. I emailed HR and they said your application is still under review.

Fairly certain I won’t get through to the next stage but just curious if anyone who has applied for the marketing stream is in the same situation?
I tried to ask the bot on the careers page a question and it asked for my email to send me a response, when I put the email in it said that it didn't recognise it and I need to submit an application...not sure if anyone else has had a similar response but doesn't give me much hope about my application haha
Original post by calderar
I tried to ask the bot on the careers page a question and it asked for my email to send me a response, when I put the email in it said that it didn't recognise it and I need to submit an application...not sure if anyone else has had a similar response but doesn't give me much hope about my application haha

I got the exact same thing - I'm just taking it as a rejection at this point haha, they sent me an update last month saying my results are still under review but I'm unsure haha I've only done the pymetrics stage!
Reply 73
Anyone heard back for HR?
Reply 74
I got the same thing too. Have you logged into the Unilever careers sight? It should say if your application is still under review
Original post by confusedbutton
I got the exact same thing - I'm just taking it as a rejection at this point haha, they sent me an update last month saying my results are still under review but I'm unsure haha I've only done the pymetrics stage!
Reply 75
Original post by ds.1223

I haven’t
Reply 76
Original post by ds.1223

Me neither!
Original post by vpel
I got the same thing too. Have you logged into the Unilever careers sight? It should say if your application is still under review

I checked but it just says completed? I honestly have no clue what's happening with that haha
Anybody have Unilevers HR email?
Reply 79
Original post by confusedbutton
I checked but it just says completed? I honestly have no clue what's happening with that haha

Maybe they have finished reviewing your application and you'll be due to hear from them very soon? Have you tried emailing them about it?

Edit: I searched threads from previous years and they said their status said completed and they received comms from Unilever a few weeks after. But this was America so I am not sure how similar their process is to UK.
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest