The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

raspberrybubbles
I'm on the go again, but so tempted not to go :| Supposed to be going to the cinema to see narnia with some people, but I honestly don't feel like going, but will probably end up doing so. Will just relax tomorrow instead me thinks... After I've gone through the ordeal of the GPs... I've decided I'll make my best effort to go, so here's to hoping I can get an appointment...

If you're having trouble telling your GP what's going on why not write them a letter and just hand them that in the appointment then you don't have to say anything?
Reply 181
That's a good idea sabertooth. How are you today hun? x
I'm not too good, feeling really down, just cut as they were telling me to, not really slept, but meh, same old same old.

You still having memories?
Reply 183
Sabertooth
I'm not too good, feeling really down, just cut as they were telling me to, not really slept, but meh, same old same old.

You still having memories?

:hugs: Here if you want to talk. Please take care of your cuts sweetie. I hope they're not too bad :hugs:

Yeah I am. They're likely to get worse over the next few days because tomorrow it's 2 years since something.
becki08
:hugs: Here if you want to talk. Please take care of your cuts sweetie. I hope they're not too bad :hugs:

Yeah I am. They're likely to get worse over the next few days because tomorrow it's 2 years since something.

Thanks :hugs: I'm here for you too especially tomorrow if you need to talk.
Reply 185
Sabertooth
Thanks :hugs: I'm here for you too especially tomorrow if you need to talk.

Thanks hun :hugs:
Reply 186
Ugh, I feel all bloated and sickly...given that I've only been up for a few hours I really shouldn't have had a big meal :redface:
Reply 187
Dalimyr
Ugh, I feel all bloated and sickly...given that I've only been up for a few hours I really shouldn't have had a big meal :redface:

I hate feeling bloated! Hope you feel better soon! :hugs:
Reply 188
Does anyone feel like they have no safe place to say how they feel?

I feel like people spy on me wherever I go. Which means I have to keep it all to myself. I'm even scared to post on here tonight.
becki08
Does anyone feel like they have no safe place to say how they feel?

I feel like people spy on me wherever I go. Which means I have to keep it all to myself. I'm even scared to post on here tonight.

I know what you mean, I have to reread every post I make on the internet to make sure I'm not giving them information they don't already know.

Who are spying on you?
Reply 190
Sabertooth
I know what you mean, I have to reread every post I make on the internet to make sure I'm not giving them information they don't already know.

Who are spying on you?

My family. It's not an irrational fear though - they've done it before. I just get so scared now.
Why are they spying on you?
I feel like I'm screaming for people to help me and no one's listening.
Reply 193
I'm listening hun. What's wrong? :hugs:
Reply 194
I don't mind posting on here although sometimes I feel uncomfortable. It is a public forum after all, and anyone can read it. Try not to worry too much though. I'm sure other people have better things to do than find out the latest in the depression society.

:hugs: to all, especially Sitara. You are in my thoughts, sweetheart. I wish I could take the memories away.

-----

Feeling low tonight.
Reply 195
:hugs: for Laus. What's wrong sweetheart?

Yeah you're right I guess. I'm not so scared now, talked to sabertooth about it and I'm reassured a bit now.

Has anyone heard from Siti this evening? I'm sending her my love :hugs:
becki08
I'm listening hun. What's wrong? :hugs:

:hugs: Not here :smile: In real life. I'm actually a little bit surprised at how willing people are to just leave me to it. It leads me into the very dangerous '******* you then, I'll do what I damn well please' mentality.

Sorry you're not having a good evening Laus. Sending you :hugs: and chocolate brownies.
Reply 197
upturnedpalms
:hugs: Not here :smile: In real life. I'm actually a little bit surprised at how willing people are to just leave me to it. It leads me into the very dangerous '******* you then, I'll do what I damn well please' mentality.

Sorry you're not having a good evening Laus. Sending you :hugs: and chocolate brownies.

:hugs: yeah I know what you mean. Can you ask anyone for support? I've got to go now but I hope you don't have too bad a night and feel better tomorrow. Sending you lots of love and hugs xxx
Thank you to everyone for being so understanding. I'm still not feeling very well to be honest. I just don't understand how I can have made so little impact in peoples lives. I'd rather they hate me than just ignore me.
Emily, I think the general guidelines are that if you've been suffering from a mental illness for more than a year, or it looks likely to affect you for more than a year, and it is seriously affecting your work or study, then it legally counts as a disability, and you're entitled to financial help.

Latest