The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

gee_shakedown
I know this sounds pathetic, but this website is getting me down.
People keep making really bitchy comments about me in every thread I make, mainly about my looks. :frown:
How's everyone else tonight
*Hugs all around*

meh, Dont worry about it, Just ignore them. :smile:
This website always gets me down with the fact that everyone is more intelligent than me. :smile:

Woo! Will be leaving for The Keele open day soon, should be a good day :smile:
:hugs: to all
gee_shakedown
People keep making really bitchy comments about me in every thread I make, mainly about my looks. :frown:
*Hugs all around*

hey, youre really pretty, if anyone makes nasty commnts theyre just jealous. The site is quite bitchy i suppose, i took my photo down after some nasty comments, some people must think its funny to come on here and be nasty and give unhelpful comments on threads, ignore and theyl just get neg repped anyway
hope everyones ok today., iv not had such a good day, work was really horrible, now im faced with the trauma of tea:frown:
....and lukey, i hope your open day was brill!!! x
Argh, what do I say tomorrow? Last time was so simple but I don't even know what's wrong with me! What if he just laughs me out of the room cos there are more ill people out there? Help! I'm really worried.
Reply 1984
:hugs: for everyone.

Sorry you had a bad day belle. Want to talk about it?

Hope you had a good open day Luke :smile:
Reply 1985
raspberrybubbles
Argh, what do I say tomorrow? Last time was so simple but I don't even know what's wrong with me! What if he just laughs me out of the room cos there are more ill people out there? Help! I'm really worried.

What's happening tomorrow raspberry?
becki08
What's happening tomorrow raspberry?

My Initial contact meeting with the MHT
Reply 1987
raspberrybubbles

I'm sure he won't laugh at you sweetheart. I know it's scary but you need to try and keep calm. Maybe tell them that you don't know what's wrong. Just try and explain how you've been feeling and how your depression affects you etc. It'll be ok darling :hugs:
Last time was so easy, I knew what was wrong. Now I'm just like erm? I have that sheet to fill in, but it appears it may be lost under all my packing... oops!
Reply 1989
It's a month tomorrow.
Hi, sorry for not replying to individual posts, im so tired and feel depleted.

BUT, on a good note, the open day was great, i fell in LOVVVVE with the place...i really really cant wait to apply to unis now :smile: its given me a little uplift for the rest of the holidays now. Just have to stop feeling so lonely, pathetic and rubbish, and the rest of August might just be bearable.

:hugs: to everyone, I will talk to you all tommorrow, i need to go and have a relax im so tired. But i know im not going to be able to sleep...as usual, Might got to sleep about 2-3Am this time :/

xxxxxxxxxxx
Reply 1991
Glad you had a good day Luke. Hope you sleep well :hugs:
Reply 1992
gee_shakedown
*Hugs all around*

Take no notice sweetheart. You will always get people who want to bring you down. Just tell yourself you are better than they are and leave them to it. They are very sad people.

:jumphug:
Reply 1993
jonathan122
I've put on a lot of weight too :frown: - 4 stone since I went on these damned pills. :frown:

But we will be ok. Why don't we try to lose weight together? We could start doing more exercise and encourage each other not to binge. The problem I have is I never feel full.

Thinking of you :hugs:
Reply 1994
raspberrybubbles

I hope it goes well. Just remember they are there to help you. Be open and completely honest. The more they know, the more equipped they will be to help you. You deserve to benefit from this and I believe you will. Just give it time. Lots of hugs :hugs:
Reply 1995
Bangers+Mash
Hi, sorry for not replying to individual posts, im so tired and feel depleted.

BUT, on a good note, the open day was great, i fell in LOVVVVE with the place...i really really cant wait to apply to unis now :smile: its given me a little uplift for the rest of the holidays now. Just have to stop feeling so lonely, pathetic and rubbish, and the rest of August might just be bearable.

:hugs: to everyone, I will talk to you all tommorrow, i need to go and have a relax im so tired. But i know im not going to be able to sleep...as usual, Might got to sleep about 2-3Am this time :/

xxxxxxxxxxx

Yay! I'm so glad you had an awesome time. Concentrate on this for the rest of the week.

I hope you sleep well.

:jumphug:
Reply 1996
Sorry to anyone who saw my last post. I wasn't with it. I'm a freak sorry.
Reply 1997
becki08
Glad you had a good day Luke. Hope you sleep well :hugs:

Lots of love :suith: and hugs :hugs: :jumphug: coming your way :smile:.

I don't know what your deleted post was about but I hope everything is OK.
Reply 1998
becki08
Sorry to anyone who saw my last post. I wasn't with it. I'm a freak sorry.

No you're not. You're lovely.
Reply 1999
dh00001
why is it i can have weeks of feeling good and then decide the whole world wants to **** me over.
i am going to go and hide in my duvet

How are you feeling today? Any better? :hugs:

Latest