The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4980
vapid slut magician
Was supposed to have a date but both of us have some form of colds so we figured it was best not to infect each other. So ill probably just sit here and walk through my gymnastics routines as its the only gymnastics thing I can do and makes me vaguely happy. Might do some reading for one of my gothic extended essays for my masters.

I doubt anyone will like the shoes, i knew they'd be in the sale which is why I waited http://www.faith.co.uk/productdetails.aspx?pid=388232&language=en-GB&cid=sale_courts

didnt think anyone would like the weird green colour!

There not bad actually.

How much were they?

Im looking for jobs, im so stuck dont know where else to look.
£45 down from £70
Reply 4982
vapid slut magician
£45 down from £70

Bargin. Im so so bored
Reply 4983
Where is everyone tonight?
Reply 4984
jonathan122

I think I've got too much baggage to make any friendships in Oxford now. I always feel like I'm looking over my shoulder, in case I see someone I know. Hopefully things will get better once I've got my degree and I can move away.

Did you delete your facebook account? Hope you're okay. :hugs:
Reply 4985
vapid slut magician
Was supposed to have a date but both of us have some form of colds so we figured it was best not to infect each other. So ill probably just sit here and walk through my gymnastics routines as its the only gymnastics thing I can do and makes me vaguely happy. Might do some reading for one of my gothic extended essays for my masters.

I doubt anyone will like the shoes, i knew they'd be in the sale which is why I waited http://www.faith.co.uk/productdetails.aspx?pid=388232&language=en-GB&cid=sale_courts

didnt think anyone would like the weird green colour!

I hope you feel better soon. Saw some kittens on TV today and thought of you :emog: (As you know :p:)....

Those shoes are alright actually. I'm just not a high heels type of girl... I should try wearing heels though!!
i *love* high heels so so much. They make me nearly as happy as leotards!
Reply 4987
vapid slut magician
i *love* high heels so so much. They make me nearly as happy as leotards!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JIFNEddeZI4&feature=related

:h:
Reply 4988
Hi Laura how are you? xx
Reply 4991

Adorable!

I would love to be around kittens all the time. :emog:
Reply 4992
Ignoring me Laus :frown:
Reply 4993
Since September ive been in deep stress and depressed most of the time,i hate the light and prefer it in the dark with a candle on or something for a relaxing atmosphere,my mind plays games with me and makes me sad and stressed over the smallest reason,i feel like im not in control of my thoughts etc, i cant say ive had a brilliant past but i dont know if everything is backfalling on me, or is this a stage of puberty and teenage days im 15 aswell,some days will be good and some days will be bad i dont know what to do.im thinking of joining the gym and pumpin weights etc but i dont know to tell you the truth what can my next step be please help
Reply 4994
keonin
Since September ive been in deep stress and depressed most of the time,i hate the light and prefer it in the dark with a candle on or something for a relaxing atmosphere,my mind plays games with me and makes me sad and stressed over the smallest reason,i feel like im not in control of my thoughts etc, i cant say ive had a brilliant past but i dont know if everything is backfalling on me, or is this a stage of puberty and teenage days im 15 aswell,some days will be good and some days will be bad i dont know what to do.im thinking of joining the gym and pumpin weights etc but i dont know to tell you the truth what can my next step be please help

Hello pal. Just to say first of all, if you ever need to talk im here or anyone else on the depression society. I felt like that at your age and to be honest still do sometimes. Going to the gym is a good way to get your stress out but dont over do it mate, you need to look after your health. Whats bothering you, whats on your mind? Have you talked to anyone about this? Being in the dark with a candle can make you more depressed pal, as your seeing this in a gloomy way as your in the dark.
Reply 4995
Thanks man, i really dont know i cant be bothered with education my family are always fighting with each other and its kinda getting to me,they want me to be successful but dont realise what **** they are putting me thru and reckon im an angel and can take anything which comes my way.
Reply 4996
keonin
Thanks man, i really dont know i cant be bothered with education my family are always fighting with each other and its kinda getting to me,they want me to be successful but dont realise what **** they are putting me thru and reckon im an angel and can take anything which comes my way.

Been there my friend. Have you tried talking to them? Have you said look im not happy at the moment, and with you constantly arguing isnt making it any better. Are you in college? You need to try and think of the positive things which believe me I know is hard. Think of moving away to University, which you cant do unless your education is good.
Reply 4997
hmmm........im a year 10,im trying to do well.trying my best but i constantly go into deep thought
Reply 4998
Been to the doctors?
Reply 4999
hmm...i feel like theres no cure. will i be prescribed or something or do i need to see a phsycyatrist, do you reckon its something puberty related please let me know

Latest