The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Laus
I thought about buying some new earphones... but I don't know if it'll be a waste of money.

buy some! always good to have something new to play with. or splash out on some massive headphones like i did. comfier than earphones, and they make you look cute :P
Reply 5581
Joint 3rd for friendliest TSR member. I came 2nd last year! I am failing! :p:
Happy new year all :smile: :hugs:
happy new year everyone.
xx
Reply 5584
Just a few mins to go. Happy New Year all. I wish you a great 2009; full of happy memories, wellness, peace-of-mind, joy and friendship. :hugs:
Happy 2009 to all my lovely Dep Soc friends who have helped me through so much over the past year. Here's to 2009 which I hope will provide us all with lots of love, peace and good health. xxxxx
Well, it was as I called it. I was totally alone for New Years. Despite there being a pub full of people. My housemate, who knows next to no-one in Nottingham left me to go elsewhere with some guys he had known for 5 whole :santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2: minutes.

I'm always going to be alone, and come 24, I'm going to die alone. And the worst part I think is knowing why. The fact that it's because I'm different, and because, on some basic animalistic level, everyone else senses that, and is drawn away from me because of it. My intuitive aptitude is pushing people away and making me lonely, and it's not even my fault I have it. If this is evolution, aren't I supposed to be able to attract someone and carry on the genes?

I understand how the world works, and it feels like I'm being punished for it by being painfully single and alone.
Happy new year everyone xxx
vapid slut magician
Happy new year everyone xxx

Happy New Year VSM :hugs: x
Reply 5589
Tired of unhappiness now. Would like it to kindly leave.
Reply 5590
:ditto:

:hugs: for all.
im not sure im ever 'unhappy' as such. lots of things can make me happy. im usually just empty and apathetic and continuously contemplating suicide. it's a real compulsion.
Reply 5592
Yeah, when it first hit me that I may actually fall into the "depression" category there was a slight relief. It meant I'm one of the unlucky millions who suffer it, am not alone and I can, somehow, be "fixed".

Just recently, though, I've realised it's more than that. Whether I'm "depressed" or not, I genuinely - at the risk of sounding enormously clichéd - cannot remember the last time I considered myself happy, in any sense but the extremely short-term.
I'm drowning now Inside the pain has overwhelmed me
I'm sat lookign at a pouch of random pills
thinking would i be missed if i took them
is this really worth the pain
I want to believe its something more but i know it reallly idnt
Why do ihate myself my existence why do ik regret my life
why do i hate the ones who treid to help me
why do i despese everyon ewho's jerks
Laus
Joint 3rd for friendliest TSR member. I came 2nd last year! I am failing! :p:

I got 3rd for 'most controversial' :confused:
Reply 5595
Happy New Year everyone. I hope this year is better for you all.

Vapid, I have BPD if you ever want to talk about it.

Also to whoever asked about hallucinations - I've had pseudo auditory hallucinations before (hearing voices but know they're not real).
becki08
Happy New Year everyone. I hope this year is better for you all.

Vapid, I have BPD if you ever want to talk about it.

Also to whoever asked about hallucinations - I've had pseudo auditory hallucinations before (hearing voices but know they're not real).

Hi becki, how are you? :hugs:
Reply 5597
jonathan122
Hi becki, how are you? :hugs:

Hi jonathon. I'm very much mixed at the moment. I'm coping quite well but I've been feeling very sad because I miss my friend a lot. How are you? :hugs:
becki08
Hi jonathon. I'm very much mixed at the moment. I'm coping quite well but I've been feeling very sad because I miss my friend a lot. How are you? :hugs:

:console:

I hope this year is better for you. :hugs:
Happy New Year guys, I hope you all feel better and it brings the love and happiness, and hugs you all deserve.

:hugs:

Sitara (David too)

Latest