The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6880
:hugs: for raspberry
Reply 6881
im drunk guys :frown: I give up
Reply 6882
:hugs: be careful with the drink hun. It'll make things worse not better.
Reply 6883
becki08
:hugs: be careful with the drink hun. It'll make things worse not better.

I want this all to end :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:
evenin' y'all!
I be drunk too. I could be down in the bar with my housemates, but it just isn't happening. Feel so lethargic. My wit has all gone. I'm knackered, and completely incapable of saying anything of any value whatsoever. (Which is how I feel half the time anyway). So I'm back up in my room, innit. My worries about the easter break are now reaching paranoia. I'm ******** bricks. I did blag some reggae albums to borrow from the barman though. I'll play with them tonight.

I'm up for a chat if anyone wants it. I presume you're all staying in tonight...
Tufts
I want this all to end :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

why? I thought you were living with your fella or something? That's a half-decent setup for a normal life, surely?
Reply 6886
Tufts

:hugs: I know hun, me too, but please don't give up. It won't always be like this I promise and you'll feel better sober.
Reply 6887
Pocket Calculator
why? I thought you were living with your fella or something? That's a half-decent setup for a normal life, surely?

im ****** i think

im ******

i hate to make a huge decison soon

im ******
Reply 6888
Pocket Calculator
evenin' y'all!
I be drunk too. I could be down in the bar with my housemates, but it just isn't happening. Feel so lethargic. My wit has all gone. I'm knackered, and completely incapable of saying anything of any value whatsoever. (Which is how I feel half the time anyway). So I'm back up in my room, innit. My worries about the easter break are now reaching paranoia. I'm ******** bricks. I did blag some reggae albums to borrow from the barman though. I'll play with them tonight.

I'm up for a chat if anyone wants it. I presume you're all staying in tonight...

:hugs: take care with the drink sweetie. What are you worried about the easter break?
Tufts

:hugs: Hi, how are things?
becki08
:hugs: take care with the drink sweetie. What are you worried about the easter break?

My family live in Canada. For Easter, I can either stay here (working for the uni is the only realistic option, and they don't like me since they caught me stealing things over summer :P ) or I can spend 5 weeks in Canada where I (1) know not a single person, (2) can't drive and (3) have no job.
(1) is difficult to overcome because of both (2) and (3). And (3) is extremely difficult to overcome without (2). And all three are difficult to achieve in the mere five weeks I have available to me. I hate Canada.

That was quite a well organised post, with the numbers and whatnot!
Vienna Cannon
take care of yourselves i'm leaving here havent been on for a bit i found out my nan had a stroke and its knocked me down quite hard so not only can she barely remember much but she has cancer too. this ******* sucks. so tata

Take care. :hugs: I'm only a pm away if you ever want to talk.
Reply 6892
jonathan122
:hugs: Hi, how are things?

bad.

you know the score
Tufts
bad.

you know the score

:frown: I know. I'm around if you want to talk, either on here or via pm / msn.

:hugs:
Reply 6894
jonathan122
:frown: I know. I'm around if you want to talk, either on here or via pm / msn.

im in a bad way. you know the situation
I want my boy back. It hurts. I want it to go away. It all seems so futile.
Tufts
im in a bad way. you know the situation

:frown: Has anything in particular happened tonight? Please take care of yourself. :console:
Reply 6897
:hugs: for everyone
Reply 6898
is anyone there?
Tufts
is anyone there?

I'm here. Talk to me. :smile:

Latest