The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Oxford to bham is easy- depsoc meet!
In a better mood now, had a few drinks and am somewhat happy :smile:
i'd do birmingham!

i'm drunk. i also really suck at poker. and i don't even enjoy poker anyway. why am i playing?!
I'm at uni near birmingham...

how is everyone tonight? Wish I was drunk but I quit drinking. :frown:
I live in Brum :smile: Crash mine, anyone?
we need to pick a date then!
Reply 7386
If it's far enough in advance I can do Birmingham (advance tickets are much cheaper!).

:hugs: for everyone. Sorry I'm rubbish at supporting.
I can do Brum too, esp when I get Lorenzo! (that's my car :p:)

Having a rough day today. Dad is being so mean about me not having a job. I got a bit emotional last night and told him how I feel about life. He said I'm selfish and self-centred and should chuck myself off a bridge. How supportive!

On a positive note....friend has told me of a place that is recruiting about 100 members of staff so am going to the careers fair tomorrow. :smile:
I'm overdue for a pilgrimage to the Bull Ring HMV anyway. Good timing be this.

Feeling fairly good today, totally at odds with yesterday. I've been all over the place lately. Got a big bunch of work done. Yay.
so massively depressed today. need to go out but outside is terrifying and i know people will stare at me and ill want to cry because i dont like people laughing at me. really want to die but not sure i should do it.
vapid slut magician
so massively depressed today. need to go out but outside is terrifying and i know people will stare at me and ill want to cry because i dont like people laughing at me. really want to die but not sure i should do it.

i had a massive anxiety attack yesterday. go for a walk. a long, fast walk, with music. preferably something aggressive. it sorted me out. god, i love drum and bass.
right that was totally terrifying, I thought I was going to burst in to tears all the way there and back. So many people about and it's so hard avoiding everyone, you just have to fix your eyes on the pavements and pull ur hair over your face. oh god it was awful, i can't stand it.
Pocket Calculator
i had a massive anxiety attack yesterday. go for a walk. a long, fast walk, with music. preferably something aggressive. it sorted me out. god, i love drum and bass.

no I can't go out because of the people, they're all looking at me, and then i kind of scurry around then I get scared I look really wired and shifty and that i'll get arrested.
vapid slut magician
right that was totally terrifying, I thought I was going to burst in to tears all the way there and back. So many people about and it's so hard avoiding everyone, you just have to fix your eyes on the pavements and pull ur hair over your face. oh god it was awful, i can't stand it.

This sounds so much like me today. My parents took me to Stratford and a few minutes after getting out the car I started getting immensely paranoid that people were staring at me, and got really quite scared, then I started full on sobbing in front of everyone in the high street... so ******* embarrassing. I then ended up just sitting in the car for 4 hours until my parents were ready to go home....
I'm pretty sure my depression is back.
Evening all,hows it going?

I've been feeling pretty down all week.I've been quite ill so I didnt go to college,just spent all week at home by myself.I feel really lonely again.I thought I'd got used to constantly being by myself but it still kind of hurts.My friends at college have other friends who they go out with but I dont so i dont wanna act clingy and tag along with them all the time so i kinda just stay in 24/7.

Its wierd,my birthday's in a few weeks and i really dont care.In fact I'm dreading it.Turning 18 is nothing to me.I dont need I.D. coz i never go out plus I dont smoke or drink so the whole 'i can finally legally buy said items' means diddly squat to me. It's nothing.My mum thinks I'm being a complete spoilt sport but hey,whatever.

Rarh,I wish my psychiatrist lived with me!I can't wait for our sessions,its the only time i really get to talk to people (apart from on here)

:frown:
gooner1991

I've been feeling pretty down all week.I've been quite ill so I didnt go to college,just spent all week at home by myself.I feel really lonely again.I thought I'd got used to constantly being by myself but it still kind of hurts.how come you're on your own? who do you live with?

i'm awfully lonely right now. even though i was with friends only 10 minutes ago. i really can't cope with being alone, not at all. i can feel another anxiety attack coming.
I must have SAD, because ever since the day's started getting longer about a month ago my moodis consistently good.

I hope everyone is okay, can't believe it's March (Well, almost) already!.
Pocket Calculator
how come you're on your own? who do you live with?

i'm awfully lonely right now. even though i was with friends only 10 minutes ago. i really can't cope with being alone, not at all. i can feel another anxiety attack coming.

My dad and sister went on holiday and i couldnt stay at my mum's house because my room is being redecorated so i had to stay at my dad's house.
the firework dream isn't going away so I've posted it on another forum but I don't know that anyone will read it. I just need to know it's shared in the hopes it might stop.
if anyone wouldn't mind me PMing it to them could you let me know. It's unpleasant and lengthy but it would be a huge favour to me.
My sleep pattern is getting considerably worse which is never good as it means i either have to miss half the day or be over tired and inpredictable. Plus its not good for my health at all. But try as i might it isnt getting regular again. And when i do sleep, its so deep that god knows what can be happening around me and i dont stir

Latest