The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I just feel so angry about the way that everything that I do is now being refracted because I'm "mentally ill". I honestly never thought I would have so many problems with stigma. I thought people would stick by me when I was ill, but the truth is that they'd all of preferred it if I'd just kept my mouth shut and pretended everything was normal :frown:
jonathan122
I just feel so angry about the way that everything that I do is now being refracted because I'm "mentally ill". I honestly never thought I would have so many problems with stigma. I thought people would stick by me when I was ill, but the truth is that they'd all of preferred it if I'd just kept my mouth shut and pretended everything was normal :frown:

:hugs: I know the feeling, and I'm sorry :frown: I hate the stigma that surrounds mental health: you say one thing and everyone runs away, even the ones who've vowed to stick by you. The media are so crap, if you have hallucinations you're a killer, jeez thanks :frown: They do care for you jonathan, it's just perhaps they are unsure about what to do? Let them know maybe what they need to do?
Well, if I contact them again, apparently they're going to press criminal charges, so I think I'm just going to keep my head down and cry.

How are you? :hugs:
jonathan122
Well, if I contact them again, apparently they're going to press criminal charges, so I think I'm just going to keep my head down and cry.

How are you? :hugs:

they sound really mean people, why have they done this :hugs:

i'm feeling like crying but can't. kinda sad, but i don't know why. perhaps just tired and is therefore a sign!
i'm home :smile:
Jonathan, that sounds really rough, I'm sorry people are treating you that way. :hugs:
*pink_sapphires*
i'm home :smile:

:hugs: Hi, how are you?
Just thought, they've probably sent a letter to my psychiatrist too, so I'll have to go through the whole process again in two weeks :frown:
jonathan122
:hugs: Hi, how are you?

tired but not bad thanks. had some thinking time and it's done me good. but i just have to keep it up and put my thoughts into action and not slip!

how have you been? :hugs:
I feel very unhappy at the moment :frown:
Morning, anyone around? :hugs:
Reply 791
jonathan122

You don't have to pretend in here, though. It makes me sad that you feel you have to pretend. I feel I have to as well. It's easier to say "I'm fine/OK" and, in reality, when well people ask if you're OK I don't think they want to know if your not. They couldn't care less, imo. Just remember that we care.

-----

I get to see my psychiatrist on the 31st of July (after I have seen two other people on the 28th) so I will be able to say goodbye. I know I have only seen her twice but still :frown:. She is lovely.
Reply 792
Hey everyone. Jonathan :hugs: i'm so sorry that you have so much to deal with at the moment, but please know i'm always here for you!

Hope everyone is okay, i'm pleased you get a chance to say bye laus.

I'm on the train home now. Feel strange. Miss luke already. He's the only one i've been able to confide in really! Feeling anxious about seeing my dad. Have no idea why. I just can't deal with stuff at the moment. I hope this summer is good. Had a few texts off people who are excited to be seeing me! Yay!
Hi siti, how are you?

Laus, :hugs:
Laus
I get to see my psychiatrist on the 31st of July (after I have seen two other people on the 28th) so I will be able to say goodbye. I know I have only seen her twice but still :frown:. She is lovely.

Perhaps you could get her a card or something to say thank you and wish her good luck. :smile:
Hi emily, I hope you have a good summer :smile:
:hugs:

*Sitara cries and runs around in circles*
starchild
:hugs:

*Sitara cries and runs around in circles*

Siti, :hugs: I'm here if you want to talk.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Sitara, you're a wonderful person, and you don't deserve this sort of unhappiness in your life. I'm so sorry. Please talk if you think that it will help.
I feel so bad :cry: i cant even sleep. :cry: i cant even be bothered to get up from bed because im so low. havent even moved at all :frown: :cry:

Latest