The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Pocket Calculator
pretty sure there's something going on between one of my housemates and the girl i've been trying to get with. not happy.
plus i'm being bankrupted by a big bunch of dentist stuff. and i'm still ******** bricks about my inevitable >2 months of total isolation over summer.

:console:When it comes down to it, there's little you can do about her and your housemate being together. I don't know too much about girls but maybe talking to her about it? If you're not working at the moment then cut down on spending things you don't need so much, that might get you back on track. And when you say isolation over the summer, you mean your friends won't be around, right? How about trying out a volunteering thing over summer? It might be an opportunity to get to know other people that you can spend time with. If that's not what you meant then I apologise
death.drop
I'm not pregnant! best day!
Still feel like a total **** for the fact it was an actual possibility but despite that, I feel really really good.
the last thing a kid needs is someone like me for a parent.

thats good news.
I personally want a child because I want to give it the life and love and support that I never had, I want bring something up that can do so much good in the world, to counter act my complete failures.
special1ne
Tell me about it. I'm thinking of sleeping until 3am and revising then, there's just soooo much to get your head over it's almost unbelievable.

What did you think of the exam special1ne?
i didnt think it was too bad actually, tho im starting to get really anxious about english literature now, i have no idea what im doing! :frown:

Hope it went well :hugs:
xxkaylsxx
i didnt think it was too bad actually, tho im starting to get really anxious about english literature now, i have no idea what im doing! :frown:

Hope it went well

That exam was horrible for me, especially the 'ageing population' question we got :sad:
It's depressed the **** out of me, now that I have a rough idea of what grade I'll get and just how crap and hopeless I am in AS Levels.
special1ne
That exam was horrible for me, especially the 'ageing population' question we got :sad:
It's depressed the **** out of me, now that I have a rough idea of what grade I'll get and just how crap and hopeless I am in AS Levels.

Ahh! we must have done a different section, i did the education and research methods one.

And im sure you arent useless and you will do better than you think :smile:
do you have many more exams?
Hey guys, haven't been around much recently!

Started my new job last Monday, really enjoy it when I'm there but hate the thought of going in or thinking about it after I've finished my shift. Sometimes I get completly paranoid that I've done something wrong - Had a guy who had been in a fight last week and just before I left he told me he had an headache, I forgot to tell the nurse and I spent the night worrying that he had a concussion or something worse :s-smilie:

We've had a few people in with depression/suicide attempts, half of me feels sorry for them and half of me is thinking :ninja: Hmmm.
xxkaylsxx

Hope it went well :hugs:

Have you got Lit on Wednesday? I love the Wuthering Heights quote in your sig. I can't stand Cathy though! As far as I'm concerned, she caused everything. If she'd just married Heathcliff and not gone off with wimpy Edgar, Heathcliff wouldn't have gone crazy! God, Heathcliff and Cathy deserve each other. They're too ****** up for anyone else! /rant
Are you on OCR?
I'm doing Pride and Prejudice and Wilfred Owen. I hate Wilfred Owen, all his poetry merges into one in my mind, I can't tell them apart!

I'm exhausted. I think I'm going to have a nap for an hour after dinner and then go back to lit.

How is everyone today? Hope you're all ok.
xxkaylsxx
Ahh! we must have done a different section, i did the education and research methods one.

And im sure you arent useless and you will do better than you think :smile:
do you have many more exams?

Surprisingly, no. I have a Maths exam on Wednesday afternoon and Friday morning. I'm still really unhappy with the exam though, it's put me in a right state :frown:
Aaargh.
Why do I trst people?
I r off all pills, and feeling terrible. Its not ne, I swear to God, its not.
I really wish I was back on then, soething.
I get soe beta blockers tonorrow, bt the anxiety is nothing conpared to the way I an behaving, its crazy. Ive cried ost of today (
Antimatter
Aaargh.
Why do I trst people?
I r off all pills, and feeling terrible. Its not ne, I swear to God, its not.
I really wish I was back on then, soething.
I get soe beta blockers tonorrow, bt the anxiety is nothing conpared to the way I an behaving, its crazy. Ive cried ost of today (

:hugs:

It'll be better soon, just got to get over that hump.
kiss_me_now9
:hugs:

It'll be better soon, just got to get over that hump.

yeah, I know. I feel like I canttrst anyone. I only off everything becase y parent wants e to. The doctors and shrinks still think I r taking then.
I dont know what to do. I feel like I don know where to go now.
I have another week an a half of this hell, and I have to be doing stff and aking decisions in this week.
I have to sort ot y life and right now I can barely sort ot y own nind. **** then all.

Also, thanks the hgs are very nch appreciated! love ad hgs )
special1ne
Surprisingly, no. I have a Maths exam on Wednesday afternoon and Friday morning. I'm still really unhappy with the exam though, it's put me in a right state :frown:

I know it's hard but try not to let that one bad exam affect the rest. You'll only regret it.

Antimatter, :hugs: to you. Keep going. And I'm liking your 'On My Own' lyrics! Les Mis just wins. :p:
Is anyone available to talk? :cry:
Sabertooth
Is anyone available to talk? :cry:

Of course :hugs:
kiss_me_now9
Of course :hugs:

Can I pm you? :o:
Sabertooth
Can I pm you? :o:

Sure :smile:
diamonddust
I know it's hard but try not to let that one bad exam affect the rest. You'll only regret it.

Antimatter, to you. Keep going. And I'm liking your 'On My Own' lyrics! Les Mis just wins.

I try not to let it, but it's the hardest of exams I've taken this year, probably the hardest ever for me. I just think back to it, that no matter how much I knew and revised, I still won't be able to obtain a good grade. Half of the questions were looking for answers we've not been taught before :mad:
special1ne
I try not to let it, but it's the hardest of exams I've taken this year, probably the hardest ever for me. I just think back to it, that no matter how much I knew and revised, I still won't be able to obtain a good grade. Half of the questions were looking for answers we've not been taught before :mad:

Aww, I'm sorry. :frown:
Just wait for the results I guess... that's all you can do really. What's your next exam?
Why does everyone finish earlier than me? :p:

If it helps, I'm going to fail English Literature. It's not an exaggeration, I actually am. I don't know any of the poems and I need to re-read P+P but I can't take any of it in. It's meant to be my subject! I just hope the question is something I can answer/something blaggable. I think I'll just walk out of the exam if it's some obscure question I've never seen before. I want it to be over so I can revise for Biology and Chemistry.
I don't even know why I'm bothering with this revision stuff when it's obvious I'm going to flop! It's almost amusing that I'm going to fail Chemistry so badly.
I know I'm going to start giggling out of nerves in my Chemistry exam if I can't answer a question which will turn into tears and then I'll be embarrassed and have to leave and if I leave I won't bother going back in. I just can't do it. I'll try. But I don't expect to pass. Even though I need to pass. Meh.

Exams are a welcome distraction from how I feel tbh. At least if I'm trying to revise it means I'm not trying to find a way to kill myself.
diamonddust
Aww, I'm sorry. :frown:
Just wait for the results I guess... that's all you can do really. What's your next exam?
Why does everyone finish earlier than me?

If it helps, I'm going to fail English Literature. It's not an exaggeration, I actually am. I don't know any of the poems and I need to re-read P+P but I can't take any of it in. It's meant to be my subject! I just hope the question is something I can answer/something blaggable. I think I'll just walk out of the exam if it's some obscure question I've never seen before. I want it to be over so I can revise for Biology and Chemistry.
I don't even know why I'm bothering with this revision stuff when it's obvious I'm going to flop! It's almost amusing that I'm going to fail Chemistry so badly.
I know I'm going to start giggling out of nerves in my Chemistry exam if I can't answer a question which will turn into tears and then I'll be embarrassed and have to leave and if I leave I won't bother going back in. I just can't do it. I'll try. But I don't expect to pass. Even though I need to pass. Meh.

Exams are a welcome distraction from how I feel tbh. At least if I'm trying to revise it means I'm not trying to find a way to kill myself.

My next exam is Maths on Wednesday, and at least you have a subject you're really good in. What do I have?! And likelihood is on Results Day I'll get a B grade at best for Sociology, which really takes the piss (no-one puts in a year of hard work for a B grade!) :stomp:
And don't worry about Chemistry or Biology; those exams will come and pass, then it'll be over :hugs:
Sorry for bitching *sad*

Latest