The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
I don't know what to say. I don't feel like I'm really here.
becki08
Not good :frown:

How are you though Hannah? :hugs: x

Meh, I've been better, but let's talk about you. I'm not sure if this means anything, but things I've tried to remember that helped me after the death of someone I cared about. I know it's hard, but try not to let it consume you. There will be times when you will sink into it, and that's okay. But watch bad teen comedy movies, listen to music, phone people, try and be outside. Remember you aren't alone in this little world. Sleep, lots. I always get upset thinking I'm not feeling how I 'should'... one thing I've tried to focus on is that the only way you 'should' feel is what's natural. Being devasted is natural, wanting to go back in time is natural, as is wanting to remember. Maybe make a scrap book with favourite memories and pictures and things that you can always have? Equally, if you don't want to think about her, or if something else distracts you for a while, that's okay too. There were times when she was alive that you didn't think about her, and that was okay. It's still okay now she's gone.

Talk to people who knew her, and remember, we're all here for you. Horrible and sad and wrong as it is, her death is a part of your life now, and sometimes pain and loss can define us as much as happiness or love. You've got through so much, and I know you can get through this, because you're so strong and such an amazing person.

:hugs:
becki08
I don't know what to say. I don't feel like I'm really here.

:hugs: hang on in there you must be going through a really really tough time.
Hi saber :hugs: How are you tonight?
Reply 984
Thanks Hannah :hugs: I don't really know what to say at the moment but I'm going to keep that post to look at when I'm offline too. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

:hugs: for saber too. How are you?
becki08
Thanks Hannah :hugs: I don't really know what to say at the moment but I'm going to keep that post to look at when I'm offline too. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Anything at all, I'm only a PM or a phone away.
upturnedpalms
Hi saber :hugs: How are you tonight?

hey upturnedpalms. I'm ok, right leg keeps shaking because of stupid meds, pretty much all the time it's well annoying, not feeling great this evening but meh, what's new. How are you today? :hugs:
Sabertooth
hey upturnedpalms. I'm ok, right leg keeps shaking because of stupid meds, pretty much all the time it's well annoying, not feeling great this evening but meh, what's new. How are you today? :hugs:

I have been much better. Still, summer's always hard, I knew this would happen. :s-smilie:
upturnedpalms
I have been much better. Still, summer's always hard, I knew this would happen. :s-smilie:

Yeah summer (well, I've not been at uni since march) is always hard for me too, too much time for thinking, no routine, even less contact with anyone. I think it was laus earlier saying keep busy and a routine going works best for me I think that's good advice.
is it wrong in any way that i regard you, my dep soc friends, as better friends than my real life friends? :s-smilie:
*pink_sapphires*
is it wrong in any way that i regard you, my dep soc friends, as better friends than my real life friends? :s-smilie:

Nope, it's 'cause we're awesome! :wink:

No, but seriously, we're all sort of bonded over a shared issue that most of your 'real' friends probably can't understand, at least not in the same way. Sometimes when it seems like the biggest thing in your life, having people to talk to can mean a lot, and thus you feel close to us.

We love you too! :hugs:
upturnedpalms
Nope, it's 'cause we're awesome! :wink:

No, but seriously, we're all sort of bonded over a shared issue that most of your 'real' friends probably can't understand, at least not in the same way. Sometimes when it seems like the biggest thing in your life, having people to talk to can mean a lot, and thus you feel close to us.

We love you too! :hugs:

Yeah, that's probably true. I dunno, just feel like I've drifted so far from all of my real life friends. Found out today that a guy who I trusted with my life has broken my trust twice. First he told my friend something I'd said about her relationship (he's best friends with her bf, he asked me a qu, I answered it and it got back to her) and then he also told my friend's bf that I'd slept with the boy. (still cant type his name here for security. sorry those of you who know his name!) I was angry but I'm not anymore because hopefully in a few weeks time I'll have some new friends. (well, I can hope!)

:hugs: sorry for that rant
Emotionally and physically exhaustsed, yet i want to stay awake; my body says no. I also have a loving boyfriend who is stroking my face which makes me want to stay up... but i fear i may fall asleep soon. not really a moan but after a really crappy week, i want lots of comfort.

Euch and i have to be up for 7am tomorrow. I dont want to leave bed. :cry: I miss Esther and everythings just going so very wrong. :frown: :cry:

gak.
:hugs:
i wonder what will happen next...
starchild
i wonder what will happen next...

That is quite cryptic :confused:

Are you alright? :hugs:
I feel far too low. I want to die :frown: life isnt worth living. poor david has to put up with me :cry: i want to die :cry:
My msn is being weird and now no one can talk to me.... euch i better re-install it at some point.

Euch im exhausted.... sighs

sitara xx
siti, :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Siti, what I said for becki totally goes for you too. :hugs:

Latest