:cry: i feel so low :cry@
Do you want to talk? :hugs:
:hugs: siti

i feel rubbish today too
Hi pink sapphires :hugs:
jonathan122
Hi pink sapphires :hugs:

hi :hugs: how ae you?
I'm ok today, got a doctor's appointment in a bit, but apart from that everything's ok at the moment.

I'm sorry you feel bad today :frown: Is there anything you want to talk about?
to be honest, i think i'm just bored! seeing the boy tonight. we're going camping for my friend's 18th and he's going to come with me after he's been to army cadets for the last time (he's an instructor). I hope he turns up and doesn't cancel on me! He just rang and said he's still coming, even though it's going to rain! i wrote his card last night. i hope it's not too ott! i was tired when writing it at 1am but i think i got the balance just right!

trying to make myself look nice and just feel ugly. i've GOT to make my room immaculate as we have people coming from the council today to look around and smell the gas that we've been smelling and blah.

i'm quite hungry. weird. dad's coming back today. he's been at his friend's house the past 2 nights. haven't missed him at all. feels weird when he's here.

going to make a photo board later. i love doing them. got to tidy up first though!

i hope your appt goes ok. have you got anything in particular that you want to talk to him/her about or is it just a check-up? :hugs :
*pink_sapphires*
to be honest, i think i'm just bored! seeing the boy tonight. we're going camping for my friend's 18th and he's going to come with me after he's been to army cadets for the last time (he's an instructor). I hope he turns up and doesn't cancel on me! He just rang and said he's still coming, even though it's going to rain! i wrote his card last night. i hope it's not too ott! i was tired when writing it at 1am but i think i got the balance just right!

trying to make myself look nice and just feel ugly. i've GOT to make my room immaculate as we have people coming from the council today to look around and smell the gas that we've been smelling and blah.

i'm quite hungry. weird. dad's coming back today. he's been at his friend's house the past 2 nights. haven't missed him at all. feels weird when he's here.

going to make a photo board later. i love doing them. got to tidy up first though!

i hope your appt goes ok. have you got anything in particular that you want to talk to him/her about or is it just a check-up? :hugs :

I hope you have a nice time tonight :smile:

I need to get a medical certificate before I can go back to uni, and unfortunately my psychiatrist is quite ill at the moment, so I'm going to try and get one from my GP instead. Not to sure if they'll accept that, as I haven't seen him in a while, so he hasn't been involved with my recent treatment :s-smilie:
thanks, i hope i do too! i'm looking forward to it :smile:
Your GP should be able to, especially if you explain that your psychiatrist is ill. Good luck with it anyway. There's no harm in trying and it's a positive step! I'll think of you this afternoon
:hugs:
Hey everyone, hope everyone is ok today!?! :smile:

Hope your eveming is good pink sapphires, did you get you medical certificate sorted jonathan?

Hope your feeling ok this evening siti and Laus and Becki and anyone else :smile:

I've had a good day today, have been phoning around a few places for work experience/voluntary work or even paid work for this summer, just to keep me busy, i really really hope i can do something, i dont really need alot of money so i will be happy volunteering, ive contacted a few nursing homes and a Hospital, hopefully if i can do something related to care work it will look good on my CV and UCAS

have a good evening everyone!! :smile:
Hi B+M. Well done on phoning round...it's a step in the right direction. Don't give up when people don't have any requirements for people. :hugs:

Hope everyone else is ok too? I'm off camping in an hour or so. Need to go and get my tent out of the attic and then do my hair and get ready! So excited!

xxx
Reply 1391
Today's appointment was emotionally draining; I was honest, I cried.

She thinks I need additional support whilst I am waiting for therapy and my next assessment (in a month, with a new psychiatrist :frown:). The people I will see are part of the mental health team. I just have to be patient :smile::frown:. I'm going to miss her :redface:.

:hugs: to all.

How is everyone today?
bangers, good stuff, sounds really good what you're doing looking for places to work. hope you find somewhere good.

aw Laus, you two must have really clicked, it's horrible getting moved from one psych to another but you have to just hope your new one will be good too and in the mean time hopefully they can help you out in other ways, that sounds good.

Pink Sapphires; camping is awesome fun, hope you have a nice time.

Siti, what was wrong, are you still feeling bad?

Jonathan do talk to your GP they can write doctors notes for psychiatric stuff, I have mine do it all the time, no problems.

:hugs: I hope I haven't missed anyone, and that you're all feeling ok.

Just started mirtazapine today, has anyone else tried it?
:frown:
I feel down. :frown:

Saber, hope you're well :hugs:

Sitara, I'm always here for you if you need to talk. :hugs:

pink sapphires, hope you have a good night :smile:

bangers, :hugs:

Laus, :hugs:

fairy spangles, hope you're ok today :smile:
Reply 1395
:hugs: Jonathan :hugs:
:hugs: i feel really alone, im struggling to tell David how i feel. Patrick has really hurt me and i feel pretty crap :cry:
well that was one rubbish night :bawling: don't feel up to talking about it. let's just say...one minute he was all over me, wanting sex and i wasn't giving him any, the next his friend tabby rings and says her ex is threatening her so she asks to come along. couldn't say no because she was in danger. she gets there and then he's all over her and ignores me. before she got there he said we'd have to stop hugs and kisses around her because they're sort of seeing each other. he said he was sorry and that he was really disappointed that our night was ruined. then he leaves and takes her home and leaves me with his friend who tried to get it on with me all night in the tent. :bawling: he rang me this morning and apologised and said that he'd felt bad and stuff. then a few hours later he rang me again to see if i was ok. i've told him that we're friends and that's it now, no more playing around. i said that i bet he was pleased to hear that but he said not. he said he hadn't slept with tabby last night but taken her to her own house. don't know if i believe him. i dont know who to believe - him or his friend. i've told him loads of times that he used me but he said no, he hadn't used me because it wasn't like that. last night he said i was special and lovely and he said it again this morning but i don't know if i believe him. feel rubbish and hurt but not cried. not angry. just numb. he said i'm not like other girls as i have feelings where most girls he knows don't and are fine with no strings attached sex. i'll be ok. i always manage to live. just feel stupid. i didn't love him. just wanted him to care about me. but i suppose i wanted him to care more than a normal friend does.

i'm going to shut up now. said too much. let you guys think i'm a complete nutcase. :frown: sorry.
Hey pink Sapphires, im so sorry you had a bad night :hugs: and dont worry, no one here thinks anyone is a nutcase, i hope you'll be ok, try and have a good day and not to think about it too much if you can. i hope you get it sorted soon so you feel better.

Siti, sorry your feeling alone, try and have a decent day if you can :hugs: we are all here for you.

I feel crap aswell, i just feel so lonely, i have hardly anyone in my life and i hate it, i cant wait to get back to college but i know that wont be anybetter, i just want someone to care about and someone to care about me instead of lying in bed wondering 'is this it, is this my life', i feel numb and empty, like im not living but just passing time :frown: im full of so much sadness right now, And now ive realised things are never going to get better.
Thanks B+M. Unfortunately, I'm feeling worse. Think it's tiredness setting in. I'm just so stupid :bawling:

Latest

Trending

Trending