The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1580
:hugs: for Emily. What's wrong sweetie? Here if you want to talk :hugs: xx
I am Becki, I really am :bawling:

I drove to Luton airport, parked the car perfectly, saw Gavin (that's another story) said bye and everything, and then drove back home. Got home, went to park in a car park, went in at completely the wrong angle and so had to reverse out and ended up scratching this Corsa next to me with my wing mirror. People saw and no doubt took down my number plate. I just drove off because I was so upset and humiliated. I'm going to be in so much trouble. It's going to go on my insurance, Dad will kill me for breaking his no claims bonus, the person whose car it is will go mental and oh god, I'm just a complete failure :bawling:

And I miss Gavin already so so much :frown:
Reply 1582
:hugs: Sweetheart, we all make mistakes. Can you tell your dad about it now so you don't have to worry about him finding out another time? Yes he'll be angry but it was an accident and he should understand that too. You're not a failure at all. My mum managed to dent and scratch hers and another's car going less than 5 mph after driving for at least 25 years. These things happen hun :hugs: xxx
Yeah, but I bet she left a note or something didn't she? I didn't. I just left. Someone will have taken my number plate though. It'll be just my luck. I can't believe I did it. 3rd day of driving. What a complete and utter ****ing idiot :frown:

I wish Gavin was here. He'd look after me. I just let one of the best people I've ever met walk away from me forever. In fact, I made him cross the line and go through. I could have agreed with him and told him to stay, but i didn't. And then I made the stupid mistake of hugging him and saying 'i love you lots.' Idiot I tell you, a complete and utter idiot :frown:
Reply 1584
:hugs: You were scared, it's ok you fled. Hopefully in future you'll leave a note or something but it's understandable you left this time because you're new to driving and it was a shock. And there's nothing wrong with giving Gavin a hug and saying that Liz, honestly :hugs: xx
I swear im just going to have a complete meltdown. I can remember nothing for my exam and if i stress i'll be ill again. My uni changed my e-mail address and didnt tell me so i havent gone to any of the revision sessions now im feeling worse than ever - i desperately wanted to pass yesterday and started revising seriously now i dont know what to do.
Reply 1586
:hugs: when's your exam fairy? It's good you started revising yesterday, try to do a bit more today but don't overdo it. Is there anyone at uni who can help you revise or something?
But the revision sessions i was meant to go to - the message didnt get through cause they forgot to tell me they had closed my current address and given me a new one!!
I e-mailed people on my course and thought they were ignoring me - and they werent the e-mail address was wrong. Now i look like a complete idiot. Whats the freaking point?? These things always happen to me, always looks so simple for everyone else!!
Reply 1588
Thanks Jonathan and Becki :hugs: Hope you're both okay :smile:

Not really in the mood to talk really :frown:

:hugs: to you all xx
:hugs: Emily. xxx
Reply 1590
Hey guys, how is everyone?

pink_sapphires, I hope the car stuff is sorted soon. Just remember that it was an accident and that you drove off because you were panic-stricken, not because you couldn't care less.

I'm not feeling too good today. I'm trying to keep myself busy but it doesn't seem to make a difference. I wish a RL friend would call me and ask me what's wrong and whether or not they can do anything to help. I know it's my life but I feel like I need some RL support from people that I know.

:hugs:
Thanks Laus :hugs: Yeah, I do care, that's the problem! I've spent the whole afternoon in tears!

I know what you mean about RL people. The one I told everything has left forever today :frown:
Reply 1592
:hugs: for everyone xxx
becki08
:hugs: for everyone xxx

Hey becki :hugs: how are you?
Reply 1594
:hugs: hi B&M, how are you?
Im good thanks, had a half decent day today, have been at central library studying...(dont ask)
but yep, im good. how have things been with you recently?
Reply 1596
I'm glad you're ok :smile:

I'm not so great but I mustn't talk about it.
Hi becki and b&m how are you both?
Another birminghamish person :smile:
Reply 1598
Hi fairy :hugs: how you doing now?
:hugs: i hope it isnt too bad, you know you can talk here anytime no matter what (of course you know that)
Can you not find someone you can talk to at all? keeping things inside of you can be really bad :frown: i've been doing it all my life and still am today.

I understand though if you cant talk, it can be hard xx

Latest