The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1780
upturnedpalms
You are not fat. Seriously and honestly. Please believe me.

The media says so.

I have an image of being a size 6 or 4 and stopping there.

I'm only 5ft so I coluld still be that small and healthy.
:frown:
Tufts
The media says so.

I have an image of being a size 6 or 4 and stopping there.

I'm only 5ft so I coluld still be that small and healthy.

I'm a size 16. You're not fat.

:hugs: Seriously, I've seen the pictures you've posted on Fashion and Beauty, you're gorgeous.

Jonathan, you deleted your post before I saw it :frown: What's up? Do you not want to talk? :hugs:
I do want to talk, but I'm just finding it hard. I really want to be there for other people and help them, but I just feel so bad at the moment that I don't think I can. :frown:
jonathan122
I do want to talk, but I'm just finding it hard. I really want to be there for other people and help them, but I just feel so bad at the moment that I don't think I can. :frown:

Don't worry about it. You have to look after yourself sometimes. :hugs:
Reply 1785
jonathan122

Get it off your chest :hugs:
Tufts
Sounds good :hugs: Although perhaps you could have got them cheaper on ebay/amazon.

So do you feel fat most days like me? :frown: If you dont mind me asking, what is your clothes size? I guess I measure myself against the media and it makes me scared.

Yeah, I probably could have got them cheaper on ebay or amazon, but that involves using a debit card which i don't have and then them being sent to my house and mum would wonder what i'd ordered. this way was the only way.

I'm a size 10 - 12 for skirts and trousers and a 14-16 for tops. :o: I hate myself. I can't lose weight easily at all and even then, I'll never be thin because I have broad shoulders and wide hips. I hate my body, my looks, my freckles, my hair, everything.
jonathan122

Hey, it's perfectly reasonable for us all to want and need some "me" time. Don't worry about it. It's 100% fine. :hugs:
I just feel so lonely.
jonathan122
I just feel so lonely.

I'm lonely. And I'm alone. But maybe if we're both lonely then we can be together in that. And not be alone forever.
Liz, you're beautiful. You're got great hair, a gorgeous smile, amazing legs, boobs to die for, good collarbone and a slim waist. :hugs:
upturnedpalms
I'm lonely. And I'm alone. But maybe if we're both lonely then we can be together in that. And not be alone forever.

:hugs:
upturnedpalms
Liz, you're beautiful. You're got great hair, a gorgeous smile, amazing legs, boobs to die for, good collarbone and a slim waist. :hugs:

Thanks hun :hugs: Wish I could believe you, but my self-confidence and self-esteem are currently in the minus range :frown:
*pink_sapphires*
Thanks hun :hugs: Wish I could believe you, but my self-confidence and self-esteem are currently in the minus range :frown:

Mine wouldn't be, if I looked like that :hugs: Maybe we should all post pictures of ourselves in the hope that favourable opinions will make us feel better?! :p:
*pink_sapphires*

I'm not even saying this to be nice; you genuinely are beautiful. As you said yourself, this is more a self esteem issue than anything else. :hugs:
Areontas
I'm not even saying this to be nice; you genuinely are beautiful. As you said yourself, this is more a self esteem issue than anything else. :hugs:

:yep: Areontas talks sense.

How are you today my lovely?
I came off citalopram a week ago and have been feeling dizzy a lot of the time and get a weird numb/tingling feeling in my face... Is this normal? :frown:
sexysax
I came off citalopram a week ago and have been feeling dizzy a lot of the time and get a weird numb/tingling feeling in my face... Is this normal? :frown:

Sorry, I wouldn't know :s-smilie: :hugs: We can wait until someone else who has come off citalopram comes along, but if you're worried I would always recommend asking your GP.
upturnedpalms

:ditto: Liz you look great, nothing to worry about at all!!!

Hey Jonathan, hope you feeling ok :hugs:

And everyone else, how are uou all :hugs:
Bangers+Mash
:ditto: Liz you look great, nothing to worry about at all!!!

Hey Jonathan, hope you feeling ok :hugs:

And everyone else, how are uou all :hugs:

How're you Luke? Feeling any better? :hugs:

Latest