The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Karimhedayat1
Meet me somewhere I want sex

Put on a pretty wig and shave your arse and we might be in business.
Original post by PirateGirl
Nah I don't personally. I might later in the day if I have a spare moment to properly fanatasise though lol, but it's not instantaneous.

Girls aren't as visual as boys. Or so i've heard.

I can be visual...
Original post by getmeoffmyphone
Erm, I'm pretty sure that if it was the case that girls get thirsty from looking at photos of hot guys, The Night King would have to leave... just saying. I don't have that issue but judging by the number of reps in the post a photo thread, I'd say a lot of people do. I'm bi, lel

I find this offensive.
Original post by Less(e/o)n
I find this offensive.

Which is why I said it only applies to certain women...
I don’t get thirsty over men...
While I’d date men and tend to stick to that, I see nothing wrong with talking about attractive individuals as a bi woman. It’s not like I’m solely attracted to men, love for me is about who earned my trust not about gender or orientation. The above was a bit of mild joking, simply because a select portion of the website does like him and he knows that that sort of thing would be regarded as a jokey comment.
Original post by getmeoffmyphone
Which is why I said it only applies to certain women...
I don’t get thirsty over men...
While I’d date men and tend to stick to that, I see nothing wrong with talking about attractive individuals as a bi woman. It’s not like I’m solely attracted to men, love for me is about who earned my trust not about gender or orientation. The above was a bit of mild joking, simply because a select portion of the website does like him and he knows that that sort of thing would be regarded as a jokey comment.

Okay.
Cos you never seen homie like me. Not instanious I give 5secs with me topless...

So if u wanna prove me wrong holla back at me 🤓
yes very damn hot...
wanna **** tonight?
h
Original post by No1losserinmelb
Cos you never seen homie like me. Not instanious I give 5secs with me topless...

So if u wanna prove me wrong holla back at me 🤓

i wanna prove you wrong babe
yeah obviously
Nah only if it's a guy I'm already with and like on a deeper level
bro individuals are different like the comments seem you have some girls saying no some said yes. But I think the way you have framed your question is wrong, getting wet is less of a sign of arousal in women than boner is in men if you would rather ask them do they get turned on or do they skip a beat when they see a hot body shirtless you will get a different answer.plus for a lot of guys and girls it's the physical contact.like you said It has happened on some occasions so it happens if you think sexualluy about it but if turn your head away and think nothing it might not even have any affect.
Reply 92
Nah not really
hi, for some reason, most girls appear to get very horny when they look my way. I've had 2-3 shout at me that Im making them so, from cars or across the street. It doesn't matter if they are with partner or not. And all ages, even old ladies. Ive had one girl scream out loud ''Ahhh, I need to f*ck that guy!'' , and the whole street stopped. I overheard another saying when I look at that guy it feels like he's f*cking me. The vast majority look like they're trying to hide some orgasm beginnings, as crazy as that sounds. Of course to them, to most, Im a random guy. Man, do the partners get mad with their girl, never me though, fortuitously. Sounds like BS it's 100% true.

Latest

Trending

Trending