The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
haha, yes... but it's not sexual or anything - just kind of a strange auto-response.
Reply 41
i usually check out women's boobs and bums a lot but never men, i just think women's bodies are a lot nicer to look at, who would want to check out a guy's boring crotch
DoMakeSayThink
I saw this. They had some headpiece thingy that tracked eye movement, and woment first took a look at the face, and then kept glancing at the crotch. It was fairly amusing.

Yes, I saw this too. From what I've seen of some of my female friends, it seems quite accurate. :p:
Segat1
When I see them all running like that, with their things bouncing around in their shorts, I always picture them naked, even if I don't want to. All I see are pork swords.

Juno quote = win! :biggrin:
Reply 44
There was a really unattractive guy wearing the tighest pair of trousers. I couldn't look away, even when I wanted to :biggrin:
no, i dont...
Reply 46
Well that's what you get for sitting on the bus naked, isn't it?
Reply 47
Anonymous
Best for me to go anon here tbh.

Never mind men, i always look at women's bums or boobs. I don't understand why i do this, have always done this for as long as i can remember (i am female btw). I am in no way a lesbian, i have a bf and very happy, it's just a weird habit i have :s-smilie:.

I'm guessing nobody does the same :redface:.

I do that...not sure why. Just noseying at what other girls have got I guess.

I wouldnt usually look at a guys crotch. I do sometimes if theyre wearing shorts though, ie playing sport.
Reply 48
Anonymous

Never mind men, i always look at women's bums or boobs. I don't understand why i do this, have always done this for as long as i can remember (i am female btw). I am in no way a lesbian, i have a bf and very happy, it's just a weird habit i have :s-smilie:.

Wow, that's amazing! I do that too, I never knew others did it. Maybe I'm just a closet lesbian :eek:
Reply 49
I really like doing it but none of my friends do. I'm an odd person, I used to swim competitively so that was the excellent opportunity as then they were wearing wet shorts then you could see everything (nods my head) or they would stand over you while you were lying on the benches. So sweet!! Man i sound like a guy.
Maybe your flys are undone.
haha. never.
Reply 52
PoisonDonna
No, you get nothing from looking there!
Are you sure they're not checking out your shoes (I do this sometimes) or looking at the floor to avoid eye contact with you? (I have done this too :p:)

You can tell... if the girl looks up and down, then meets your eyes again and smiles, she probably wasn't looking at the ground to avoid you.
:ninja:

;yes;
Prudy
I believe women do look at mens private parts quite alot. However, this is all subconscious. (Remember watching a program on it aaaages ago....possibly with Robert Winston). Hmmm....Robert Winston's private parts. I wonder if they have a moustache.

lmao! peep show-esque.

i have actually always wondered this Q. gd to see some answers.
No I don't look there.

I am a perv though I'll be honest but only by looking at the face, if the face is good I'll look at the body.
As a single woman it's important to have a good eye for perusing :smile:
punktopia
You can tell... if the girl looks up and down, then meets your eyes again and smiles, she probably wasn't looking at the ground to avoid you.

Well of course you can tell, but it's a bit more likely they aren't really staring at your crotch, because a girl has nothing to gain by looking there really. And yes she might be looking at the ground, doing the "coy shy" thing then looking back and smiling :p:
Reply 57
Anonymous

I do the same from time to time, especially with legs and I always check out the shoes a girl is wearing :smile:

The issue of guys I dont think I do as usually there is nothing really defined to look at if they are wearing trousers or jeans and if you can then it just means their jeans are too tight :smile:
sdt
Wow, that's amazing! I do that too, I never knew others did it. Maybe I'm just a closet lesbian :eek:

I do that! Not a lesbian though.
We're probably just strange.
you can tell so much about a girl from the shoes she wears. i literally weed out girls i know i wont like based on what they're wearing on their feet. works a charm.

Latest

Trending

Trending