The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

No Uni of Birmingham acknowledgement

My application got sent off on 18th October, and I received acknowledgements from all of my other unis in the next day or so, and offers in the following days, but STILL haven't even an acknowledgement from Birmingham a week later. Is anybody else in the same boat / know why?
Reply 1
Maybe its the department you applied to? I applied for physics and got an offer the next day
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
Original post by D201J
Maybe its the department you applied to? I applied for physics and got an offer the next day

When did you apply? And what are your predicted grades?
Reply 3
Original post by leahbedwin
When did you apply? And what are your predicted grades?

14th and A*A*A (Maths, physics, chemistry)
Reply 4
Original post by D201J
14th and A*A*A (Maths, physics, chemistry)

Oh okay, I applied on the 18th, but have A*AA
Not all universities send acknowledgements. I applied to four universities and only two have sent acknowledgements. And I know that Glasgow for example doesn't acknowledgements at all for my course. As long as you can see the course on your UCAS application, I wouldn't worry too much.
Reply 6
Original post by laura10203
Not all universities send acknowledgements. I applied to four universities and only two have sent acknowledgements. And I know that Glasgow for example doesn't acknowledgements at all for my course. As long as you can see the course on your UCAS application, I wouldn't worry too much.

Okay, thankyou! I was just majorly stressing because this is my first choice uni & course !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending