The Student Room Group

boys with ear rings opinion?

What do people in general (not just girls), think of boys/men wearing ear rings? My brother wears one ear ring, it's a square diamond stud. Personally i think it suits him and it looks good on him, my sister thinks the same, however my father is very against it. He told him not to get it, but he ended up getting it anyway.

Why do people hate it so much? I would like to know the views from different people.
Reply 1
Original post by Zaynnn
What do people in general (not just girls), think of boys/men wearing ear rings? My brother wears one ear ring, it's a square diamond stud. Personally i think it suits him and it looks good on him, my sister thinks the same, however my father is very against it. He told him not to get it, but he ended up getting it anyway.

Why do people hate it so much? I would like to know the views from different people.

some people think it's 'gay'. in the past gays guys would often pierce their right ear, it was like a secret sign to other gays
Reply 2
Had mine done since I was like 4, keep saying I'll stick more in but never get around to it

My aul fella had his done for about 40 years as well
Not a fan.
If you mean like, actual hoops then they can be cute providing they're the small ones, otherwise it looks a little odd.
I think it looks good!
dope
I think they look hot on guys with beards.
Original post by Anonymous
I think they look hot on guys with beards.

damn fair enough
Reply 9
small hoops = nice/attractive, studs = considered a bit 'gay' and/or chavvy
Original post by Daisy02
small hoops = nice/attractive, studs = considered a bit 'gay' and/or chavvy

why is it considered gay, i see a lot of boys wear it. Especially people from black or asian/indian backgrounds. i personally think it looks cool and suits them but i wondered what girls thought of it. didnt kno theyd think it was gay loool
Think it depends on the guy, it suits some not all
Original post by Anonymous
why is it considered gay, i see a lot of boys wear it. Especially people from black or asian/indian backgrounds. i personally think it looks cool and suits them but i wondered what girls thought of it. didnt kno theyd think it was gay loool

Yeah i think white people they see it as gay for some reason, but they look hot on brown guys, especially ones with beards like I said before.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending