The Student Room Group

I need some tips on how to do well in French listening, reading & writing

I'm doing higher AQA French and today I did my French Speaking mock exam and I think I failed it... so is it still possible for me to even get at least a grade 5/6 overall.
I have my french reading & listening exam next Wednesday, and I have my writing exam in 2 weeks.
So can you all provide me some tips on the listening, reading and writing. thank you.
For all of our exams, my teacher tells us that learning vocabulary is key, especially for reading and listening papers. Also, there may be a list of high-frequency words somewhere if you don't have much time to learn vocab. Doing lots of practise papers is also a good way to get better at reading and listening. With regards to your writing, I will attach a document which should hopefully help x
Original post by average_human
For all of our exams, my teacher tells us that learning vocabulary is key, especially for reading and listening papers. Also, there may be a list of high-frequency words somewhere if you don't have much time to learn vocab. Doing lots of practise papers is also a good way to get better at reading and listening. With regards to your writing, I will attach a document which should hopefully help x

Thank you very much ! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending