The Student Room Group

Psychology or Buisness a level

Currently doing 4 a levels, I got 5A and 5A* at gcse and hope to be studying medicine at uni. Right now I am taking 4 a levels but only want to do three. I need biology and chemistry so I have to drop either psych or buisness. I was wondering what you assume will be the easier A. Psych is a lot to remember and buisness is a lot of technique so I want to hear what you have to say and what you think the easier a level is to get an A
Original post by user123400
Currently doing 4 a levels, I got 5A and 5A* at gcse and hope to be studying medicine at uni. Right now I am taking 4 a levels but only want to do three. I need biology and chemistry so I have to drop either psych or buisness. I was wondering what you assume will be the easier A. Psych is a lot to remember and buisness is a lot of technique so I want to hear what you have to say and what you think the easier a level is to get an A

Psychology is a lot more related to medicine than buisnuiss. It is also counted as a science and compliments biology and chemistry a lot. Buisnuiss is almost completely unrelated to medicine and may look a bit wishy-washy on a university medicine application considering how competitive it is
Reply 2
To be honest, I am not bothered in where I get is along as it is a medical course. Most courses require AAA and psych is a 'heavy' subject and I'm finding Business a lot easier, and having spoked to my teachers, business seems to be the easier A. I've got mocks in January and then I might be able to decide. Thanks though!

Quick Reply

Latest