The Student Room Group

degree

what degree can i get with btech buisness diploma, btech buisness extended, AS level maths and A level sociology
Original post by student21111
what degree can i get with btech buisness diploma, btech buisness extended, AS level maths and A level sociology

You could go and do a degree in accounting and finance. If you do an A level in Economics then you might be able to do an economics degree and if you get an A level in maths then you could do an econometrics degree. Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Vyshto Andeddu
You could go and do a degree in accounting and finance. If you do an A level in Economics then you might be able to do an economics degree and if you get an A level in maths then you could do an econometrics degree. Hope this helps :smile:

i’m not doing those just the ones i posted is there any other degrees i could do
i’m not doing those just the ones i posted is there any other degrees i could do

Since your BTEC is in business and you don't have any required subjects at A Level (although you have AS Maths, which is semi-required), you can generally apply for degrees that accept any subject (depending on the individual uni though).

Instead of giving you a very long list, are there specific subjects you take more interest in than others?

Have you taken a look at the Open University (https://www.open.ac.uk/courses). If you don't find a course anywhere you like then you can try one of these degrees. The OU degrees are cheaper, more flexible and carry the exact same weight as degrees from 'traditional' universities.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending