The Student Room Group

2nd year housing situation

I'm a first year student struggling to find people to live with for second year housing, haven't bothered to start looking for houses yet because I've got no one to live with.
How do I go about this situation???
Would I just get a house with some strangers?
Most people I know have already got their house sorted. I thought it was a bit early but all the best houses are going fast
I need to hurry up and sort this out.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Kadvarn
Exactly the same here on my part. It feels like everyone else has stuff sorted and I have no idea who I'll end up with next year. You're not alone I'm certain.

yeah thanks for this, im sure there are loads of people like us. just annoyed ive got myself into this situation
Reply 2
Original post by Cheesychips2
yeah thanks for this, im sure there are loads of people like us. just annoyed ive got myself into this situation

No worries found myself here for the same reason. Worse things come to the worse there is always single accomodation which can give you more space if you're into that. Ask around your halls if you're stressing about it, you started with random people this year, can't be too strange doing the same for second I guess.
There are some accommodations that will put you up with other people who don't have anyone to be with. Sometimes that way you can even find friends.
Original post by mistie90
There are some accommodations that will put you up with other people who don't have anyone to be with. Sometimes that way you can even find friends.

sounds good to me
Original post by Kadvarn
No worries found myself here for the same reason. Worse things come to the worse there is always single accomodation which can give you more space if you're into that. Ask around your halls if you're stressing about it, you started with random people this year, can't be too strange doing the same for second I guess.

I would hate single accomodation lol. yeah might just ask around

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending