The Student Room Group

branded clothes

Is it a wise decision to buy branded clothes?
I would say instead of buying expensive clothes, get expensive shoes or jewellery or a WATCH!!
Yes, it is wise decision to look good because 1st impression is the last impression. And everyone makes the 1st impression with your looks. Looks means the way you dressed up. So, the clothes you are wearing matters a lot. The designer dresses specially from Michael Kors are amazing because I personally buy them only. They have great quality and gives great look as well.
Yessssss. I love designer clothing lmaooo
But only if you can afford, no need to break the bank to impress others
waste of money imo
I would say if you can afford it, yes.
It is a wise decision to buy clothes that you think are comfortable and are of high-quality. I am waiting for NiroFashion Christmas sale as it allows me to save a lot.
Reply 7
Ajio is the best online shopping in India and around the world with its unique styles for men and women. It gives various styles. We can convey and communicate our preferences beautifully, coasting styles without inquiries from strange people. If we need some unforeseen wearings, all the compartment collections are provided by Ajio lone models. The manufacture pieces declared plans are grand and given by experts over the globe. We can see all the short sections at each time updates of new styles and structures. they satisfy us in their different patterns of shoes with the Ajio discounts which are available offers are in Saveplus site.

Quick Reply

Latest