The Student Room Group

Don't know what to do

Okay so been kind of on dates with this guy. I've been with a few other guys aswell but this one I get along really well with and sorta connect. We both find each other attractive and are interested in each other. Problem is I'm not sure if I'm ready to date. Been out of my first relationship for 2 months now. Since then I've slept with a lot of guys. He on the other hand is a virgin but has kissed passionately a girl for like 6 hours non stop twice after intending to tell her he's not interested. But he is not attracted to her both looks and personality wise. She is below him in terms of looks ngl. Its weird cuz the guy I've been on dates with I don't sleep with but strangers I do. He's sorta waiting for me to answer as I said I'm confused. What do you recommend
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
He on the other hand is a virgin but has kissed passionately a girl for like 6 hours non stop twice after intending to tell her he's not interested. But he is not attracted to her both looks and personality wise. She is below him in terms of looks ngl.

He's a player who likes to lead girls on. You are shallow for judging someone for being 'below in looks'!?!

I can't decide if you should stay apart from each other as neither of you are mature enough for a relationship, or whether you should get together so you can share your superficiality.

On balance, if in doubt, don't do it.
Reply 2
Original post by Surnia
He's a player who likes to lead girls on. You are shallow for judging someone for being 'below in looks'!?!

I can't decide if you should stay apart from each other as neither of you are mature enough for a relationship, or whether you should get together so you can share your superficiality.

On balance, if in doubt, don't do it.

He's of the old view that the woman should be better looking than the man, I only judged her in terms of her looks as he asked me, i haven't personally met her so I can't judge her personality and he's not a player type at all, I've met a lot of them, either he's really good or I'm right. We are really good friends atm we enjoy each others company

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending