The Student Room Group

Why do people watch boys/girls on tiktok looking at a camera

Any other teen out there with an IQ higher than 1 who doesn’t watch boys/girls trying to be sexy on tiktok? A lot of videos on Tiktok are creative and actually fun to watch but a lot of them is also people like Mattia and Charli who look at the camera, wink, smile, do a little dance and they get millions of followers. So is there any other normal functioning teenager out there? I go to an all girls school and everyone watches boys on Tiktok and those who don’t are the unpopular weird/creepy kid every school has.
(edited 3 years ago)
Why do people use TikTok AT ALL??
That’s the burning question folks
Original post by OR321

Honestly, idk. I only go on it once in a while to see what all the hype is about. Ngl though some videos on there are quite creative and witty
Original post by OR321

Loool Im embarrassed to admit but I used it recently. I'm deleting the app cause it’s cringe though 😭😭
Original post by ساره
Loool Im embarrassed to admit but I used it recently. I'm deleting the app cause it’s cringe though 😭😭

Wow. Don’t talk to me anymore. Ta

(Jkkkkkk)
Reply 5
I will admit there is a lot of questionable cringy stuff on tik tok but as well as that theres is also a lot of creative funny and wholesome content on there but I feel like people are quick to judge cuz the cringyer side and younger users give it a bad rep
My sister uses tiktok

Let that sink in
idk, maybe because the fan base is 10-15 year old horny guys and girls that get wet over average looking people? who cares
i admit i watch tik toks but only for the memes which is generally twitter/reddit type.
I watch ash_ookbxtch and other creators like her.
Original post by OR321

It’s addicting follow me @badgirlkacey
Original post by HolaSoyDora
It’s addicting follow me @badgirlkacey

Hmmm let me think
No

Quick Reply

Latest