The Student Room Group

teacher

ive got a teacher who is being just so difficult right now I don't know how to cope, its like shes picking at every single and minor thing to have a go at me. Its come to the point where before her lesson I feel anxious and start to worry about what she is going to pick on me for this lesson. I feel like its getting to the point where we are starting to not get along very well. I have a meeting with my head to discuss this teacher and I just want to say all of this in a way that I cant be put in the bad and in a way that he will understand my viewpoint. Because from the very start I have tried everything to get along with this teacher and meet them halfway but its coming to the point where this teacher is just so difficult to get along with I really don't know what to say? Any advice? as I really feel down and so discouraged right now, and I have tried to talk to this teacher before in person but its never worked out she is just not approachable at all :frown:
Reply 1
I cant talk to her its just not possible as when I tell her how I feel and what I think she just flips it on me and twists words and just puts me in the bad again. its like talking to a brick wall, when you know you're never going to get anywhere

Quick Reply

Latest