The Student Room Group
She's not the prettiest lady i have ever seen, but they go on more than looks. The Miss World girls look way better. I've found in my personal experience of pageants that often the girls that suck up to the judges win the crown. I was lucky enough to win a crown on my own merits without sucking up to them haha :smile:
Reply 2
I actually think that she is quite nice looking (looking at other images), but she certainly does look rotten there.
yeah, probably a bad picture
In ze mouth! In ze mouth!

I honestly don't know if they talk with a German accent in Venezuela. It was just a guess.
Haha, maybe she's trying to catch flies! :smile:
it does look like she is cathing flies and holding on the other to keep herself steady. Didn't miss america or somthing fall over, i feel sorry for her that must have been so embarrasing.
edit: i think most beauty queens look more beautiful when they are normal than when they are all dressed up for the pagent
Monkey Boy Ste
In ze mouth! In ze mouth!

I honestly don't know if they talk with a German accent in Venezuela. It was just a guess.

Spanish might be more likely...
Lol, is this on television or something? It looks very interesting.. lol

Is it the type of thing where the girl says "I want world peace" blah blah blah?
In my experience one girl in a pageant with me said she wanted to win so she "could spread her love of children around the world". She hates children! some girls will say anything to win
I think you'll find that this is the real Miss Universe. The winner from one puny planet doesn't count.
Reply 11
I think it's pretty darn unfair to award a Miss Universe prize to a human without even extending the invitation to compete to any little green women out in space!
thats a good point, where are all the women from the other planets hmmm i think miss unvierse has been rigged so someone from earth must win

Latest

Trending

Trending