The Student Room Group

I got cockblocked from getting laid fuming

so I been flirting with this girl lately and shes hot, bit of a slut but we have good banter so we were at a party last night and I hadn't had sex in ages so I made a move with her and she suggested we go upstairs in the bathroom to have sex anyway we get near the bathroom and her friend ****ing came along and interfered the ***** and stop us, and did so for the rest of the night even though she were interested, I am so angry with her because the girl was up for it, yet she let her go off with another boy, all because she doesn't like me. Sick of things like this happening, I got rejected by another girl later in the night so ended up going home alone ffs, why would her friend stop me getting laid with this girl who is easy and just wanted sex?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
so I been flirting with this girl lately and shes hot, bit of a slut but we have good banter so we were at a party last night and I hadn't had sex in ages so I made a move with her and she suggested we go upstairs in the bathroom to have sex anyway we get near the bathroom and her friend ****ing came along and interfered the ***** and stop us, and did so for the rest of the night even though she were interested, I am so angry with her because the girl was up for it, yet she let her go off with another boy, all because she doesn't like me. Sick of things like this happening, I got rejected by another girl later in the night so ended up going home alone ffs, why would her friend stop me getting laid with this girl who is easy and just wanted sex?

what a good friend, protecting her from someone like you.

Spoiler

Original post by Ciel.

you must be slow, the girl suggested they go upstairs and have sex.
Reply 4
Original post by davesantana
you must be slow, the girl suggested they go upstairs and have sex.

we all do stupid things when we are drunk.
Reply 5
Original post by Ciel.

what do you mean when you say "someone like you"
Reply 6
Original post by ANM775
what do you mean when you say "someone like you"

i know who the op is. he always makes the most ridiculous threads, calling women sluts "who sleep with everyone but him."
Reply 7
Original post by Ciel.

idiot she wanted to have sex with me, she even had a go at her friend for pulling her away from me yet she didn't stop her going off with another guy ffs

This is sad. Keep trying to close the deal.
OP dodged a bullet, could have caught something nasty from a "slut".

She also dodged his jelly bullets, no doubt a typical would-be pump-n-dump.
Original post by Ciel.
i know who the op is. he always makes the most ridiculous threads, calling women sluts "who sleep with everyone but him."

its anonymous so you don't 100% know who it is
Probably didn't want her friend used as a bit of a slut in a toilet. :smile:
Reply 12
idiot she wanted to have sex with me, she even had a go at her friend for pulling her away from me yet she didn't stop her going off with another guy ffs

he was clearly better than you, so what?
they both wanna have sex yet this guys saying it as if op is a sexual predator lmao

get a grip u 2

why are you getting so defensive, are you the op, or something?
Reply 13
its anonymous so you don't 100% know who it is

yes, i do. i can tell. his style of writing leaves 0 doubt.
what has really pissed me off she messaged just now saying she was sorry for her friend but also she did have sex with someone else I mean ****ing why why
Judging by the way you talk about her, it's probably best that it didn't happen.

Also, girls can tell when you're a prick. If she didn't clock for whatever reason, her friend did.
Original post by Ciel.
he was clearly better than you, so what?

why are you getting so defensive, are you the op, or something?

LOL you said you knew who OP was now your saying im him. you dont seem certain to me

Original post by Ciel.
yes, i do. i can tell. his style of writing leaves 0 doubt.

its impossible for you to know who it is tho. you cant certainly say its X. besides if its all anon threads you really dont know. lmao your not making sense.
so I been flirting with this girl lately and shes hot, bit of a slut

How charming... 😅

Maybe have a bit more respect for people then them or their friends won’t figure out you seeming to be not a particularly nice person
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 18
LOL you said you knew who OP was now your saying im him. you dont seem certain to me

its impossible for you to know who it is tho. you cant certainly say its X. besides if its all anon threads you really dont know. lmao your not making sense.

i was teasing you. it's the same guy who makes all the 'how's everyone at uni having sex except me' threads, 100%.
Original post by Ciel.
i was teasing you. it's the same guy who makes all the 'how's everyone at uni having sex except me' threads, 100%.

im straight chill. same style of writing doesnt prove ****. hes writing nearly the same way any anon writes. and since there are loads of sex threads chances are low.

do you know who the 'how's everyone at uni having sex except me' is though? to know who they are you must know their username, knowing an anon is pointless lmao

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending