The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Judging by the stains on my trousers, yes.
yea lol... we like use our hormones for more than you guys do..
Reply 82
thebestusernameever
Nah not really.

Not something you can really disagree with, I'm afraid. It's a fact: 4000 nerve endings in the entire penis versus 8000 nerve endings in the clitoris alone.
Reply 83
Anonymous
Actually I was 100% serious in that thread. Why a balaclava? I may find being unarouse oddly arousing (if that makes any sense) but having sex with a member of the IRA does not appeal to me.

Stop and think real hard.
Of course they do.
Wedgie
I think she needs to have some better sex maybe, I dunno. Other people's sexual fantasies won't appeal to everyone....or she needs to get drunk. Yeah I'm a horny drunk lol not a good combo!!

Probaby right. Except I'm wanting to stay a virgin until I'm married and I don't drink!!! Ahhhh welllll...

LadyLari
Not something you can really disagree with, I'm afraid. It's a fact: 4000 nerve endings in the entire penis versus 8000 nerve endings in the clitoris alone.

When I touch mine it's sooo incredibly painful I have to stop. I suppose it's because of so many nerve endings.
nuttygirl
Yes.
Kiss you and grab your penis :smile:

No nonsense I like it, shame it doesn't happen too often :no:
_MaLc_
Stop and think real hard.

Stopping and thinking hard....

Ummmmm no, sorry.
Reply 88
basically if all girls were single, and didnt have guys chasing after them all the time, they would be twice as horny than usual.

never underestimate girls and their sexual appetite :ninja:
okay then people i'll say it like it is.

i think that a horny girl that was to perhaps go up to a guy and say she wants sex

is alot more likely to achieve than a horny guy going upto a girl.

it's not fair.......
Reply 90
it would be all change if girls didnt always have guys chasing them ! girls love attention and boy do guys give it
LadyLari

No its more around 5000 nerve endings in the penis, plus the foreskin in uncircumcised males.
Reply 92
Anonymous
Probaby right. Except I'm wanting to stay a virgin until I'm married and I don't drink!!! Ahhhh welllll.

Probably a good thing really....good will power there
Reply 93
thebestusernameever
No its more around 5000 nerve endings in the penis, plus the foreskin in uncircumcised males.

Source? :smile:
Reply 94
bballer4life
okay then people i'll say it like it is.

i think that a horny girl that was to perhaps go up to a guy and say she wants sex

is alot more likely to achieve than a horny guy going upto a girl.

it's not fair.......

owh it's too bad boys think with their penises
Reply 95
Anonymous
im horny right now, but my bf's at work

I think it's sad that you're clearly crying out for a good work out and none of the guys on this thread have responded! :no: Come on guys! Where's your famous sexual appetite? Who volunteers to rattle this good lady's headboard? Anyone?! :woo:

Latest

Trending

Trending