Turn on thread page Beta

Do girls actually get horny? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Judging by the stains on my trousers, yes.

ReputationRep:
    yea lol... we like use our hormones for more than you guys do..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thebestusernameever)
    Nah not really.
    Not something you can really disagree with, I'm afraid. It's a fact: 4000 nerve endings in the entire penis versus 8000 nerve endings in the clitoris alone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Actually I was 100% serious in that thread. Why a balaclava? I may find being unarouse oddly arousing (if that makes any sense) but having sex with a member of the IRA does not appeal to me.
    Stop and think real hard.

ReputationRep:
    Of course they do.

(Original post by Wedgie)
    I think she needs to have some better sex maybe, I dunno. Other people's sexual fantasies won't appeal to everyone....or she needs to get drunk. Yeah I'm a horny drunk lol not a good combo!!
    Probaby right. Except I'm wanting to stay a virgin until I'm married and I don't drink!!! Ahhhh welllll...

(Original post by LadyLari)
    Not something you can really disagree with, I'm afraid. It's a fact: 4000 nerve endings in the entire penis versus 8000 nerve endings in the clitoris alone.
    When I touch mine it's sooo incredibly painful I have to stop. I suppose it's because of so many nerve endings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nuttygirl)
    Yes.
    Kiss you and grab your penis
    No nonsense I like it, shame it doesn't happen too often :no:

(Original post by _MaLc_)
    Stop and think real hard.
    Stopping and thinking hard....

Ummmmm no, sorry.

ReputationRep:
    basically if all girls were single, and didnt have guys chasing after them all the time, they would be twice as horny than usual.

never underestimate girls and their sexual appetite :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    okay then people i'll say it like it is.

i think that a horny girl that was to perhaps go up to a guy and say she wants sex

is alot more likely to achieve than a horny guy going upto a girl.

it's not fair.......

ReputationRep:
    it would be all change if girls didnt always have guys chasing them ! girls love attention and boy do guys give it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LadyLari)
    No its more around 5000 nerve endings in the penis, plus the foreskin in uncircumcised males.

ReputationRep:
    Probaby right. Except I'm wanting to stay a virgin until I'm married and I don't drink!!! Ahhhh welllll.
    Probably a good thing really....good will power there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thebestusernameever)
    No its more around 5000 nerve endings in the penis, plus the foreskin in uncircumcised males.
    Source?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bballer4life)
    okay then people i'll say it like it is.

i think that a horny girl that was to perhaps go up to a guy and say she wants sex

is alot more likely to achieve than a horny guy going upto a girl.

it's not fair.......
    owh it's too bad boys think with their penises

ReputationRep:
    im horny right now, but my bf's at work
    I think it's sad that you're clearly crying out for a good work out and none of the guys on this thread have responded! :no: Come on guys! Where's your famous sexual appetite? Who volunteers to rattle this good lady's headboard? Anyone?! :woo:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2008
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.