The Student Room Group

how do I enter UCAS number on my LNAT profile

i literally can't see where this detail where go on my online account's profile. HELP :frown:
Original post by SoSensational
i literally can't see where this detail where go on my online account's profile. HELP :frown:

If you can’t see it then ring up lnat and ask them directly.
Original post by PQ
If you can’t see it then ring up lnat and ask them directly.

I did this such a long time ago, now I can't remember. I do have an LNAT ID when I log in into my pearson account. Does this mean my LNAT is connected to my UCAS? I can't remember if I ever did put my UCAS Apply ID into my LNAT account.

With LNAT unis that you are applying to, do those unis have to be entered somewhere on the LNAT profile?No?
If not, is it just connecting the LNAT with the Apply ID? I think I did that ages ago, otherwise why would I have an LNAT ID?
Original post by SoSensational
I did this such a long time ago, now I can't remember. I do have an LNAT ID when I log in into my pearson account. Does this mean my LNAT is connected to my UCAS? I can't remember if I ever did put my UCAS Apply ID into my LNAT account.

With LNAT unis that you are applying to, do those unis have to be entered somewhere on the LNAT profile?No?
If not, is it just connecting the LNAT with the Apply ID? I think I did that ages ago, otherwise why would I have an LNAT ID?

If you're worried then ring up lnat and ask them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending