The Student Room Group

Graphics design GCSE???!?

Hey, does anyone do graphics design(gcse), and if so what is it like(did u enjoy it?), was it a lot of work and would it be manageable with triple Science?
Also are there any optional subjects that are really good? I'm choosing my options soon so need help!
P.s thanks in advance :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Dove.E
Hey, does anyone do graphics design(gcse), and if so what is it like(did u enjoy it?), was it a lot of work and would it be manageable with triple Science?
Also are there any optional subjects that are really good? I'm choosing my options soon so need help!
P.s thanks in advance :smile:

hey, i'm taking product design (more building rather than graphically designing) and my friend took graphics. we both have the same amount of coursework, it just depends on what you're doing as to how long it would take - right now the graphics class are doing one a3 sheet a week, whereas we're now focusing on actually making the product. i guess it's your choice which one you pick, depending if you want to work mainly on computers or more hands on like me. hope that helps!
Reply 2
Original post by Queen.Of.Shadows
hey, i'm taking product design (more building rather than graphically designing) and my friend took graphics. we both have the same amount of coursework, it just depends on what you're doing as to how long it would take - right now the graphics class are doing one a3 sheet a week, whereas we're now focusing on actually making the product. i guess it's your choice which one you pick, depending if you want to work mainly on computers or more hands on like me. hope that helps!

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest