The Student Room Group

sutton trust summer school

I am applying to sutton trust summer school, but I'm not sure how to answer question 5:

If you were a professor at an American university and the president of the university said you could create a course to teach for a semester, what would the title of your course be? (Use your imagination, it could be about anything!) *

And how to do the interview; like what to talk about in regards to me, my family, activities etc for 3 - 5 minutes.

The deadline is tonight at 11:59, so this is very last minute, so I would really appreciate any help, thank you in advance!
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1
Nice to see someone else applying, Man you think that was last minute? Your organized dude I sent off my application at 11:57, 🤣. I think they were either trying to see how creative you could be or how intriguing your course is. I put down a Commodity Trading Algorithms class (e.g stocks, currency trading bots/algorithms) because that was related to the subject I put down and interested me, even if it doesnt sound too creative 😂, what did you put down?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending