The Student Room Group

Deloitte Tax Consultancy Summer Internship pay?

I’ve recently received an invitation to the final stage assessment at Deloitte (tax consultancy, outside of London) and was wondering whether or not interns get paid, and if so, how much do they get paid usually? Is there also any support with transport/accommodation? I wouldn’t really be able to work the internship unless I received some sort of pay so that’s why I’m asking!

Thanks to all that respond :smile:
Original post by Jak123
I’ve recently received an invitation to the final stage assessment at Deloitte (tax consultancy, outside of London) and was wondering whether or not interns get paid, and if so, how much do they get paid usually? Is there also any support with transport/accommodation? I wouldn’t really be able to work the internship unless I received some sort of pay so that’s why I’m asking!

Thanks to all that respond :smile:

You'll usually have to sort accomodation yourself for the internship. The last one i went to (AC) accomodation was provided the night before including food and transport there and back.

Internships are usually paid pro rata around £28,000 salary. Equates to roughly £4,000-4,500 for 10 weeks.
Reply 2
Original post by Realitysreflexx
You'll usually have to sort accomodation yourself for the internship. The last one i went to (AC) accomodation was provided the night before including food and transport there and back.

Internships are usually paid pro rata around £28,000 salary. Equates to roughly £4,000-4,500 for 10 weeks.

Thank you for the response!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending