The Student Room Group

18 female still a virtin:/

I’m 19 in a couple of months and i just started thinking how I’m still a virgin and i feel kinda weird about it because all my friends aren’t. is it abnormal to still be a virgin at 18?
Reply 1
Nothing wrong with it.
Reply 2
No. I’ve seen people complaining (or not complaining) about being a Virgin well into their twenties or older. You’re still very young.
I’m 17, 18 this month and still a virgin. And may still be when I’m your age since I think I might be a lesbian (or maybe bi idk yet) so that would make it harder for me.
Its normal so dont worry, I didn't have much sexual action until I moved to uni at 19 in which I lost my virginity and now the tables have turned so you might find the same?
Original post by Anonymous
I’m 19 in a couple of months and i just started thinking how I’m still a virgin and i feel kinda weird about it because all my friends aren’t. is it abnormal to still be a virgin at 18?

the question is not whether it's normal or not but where you fall on the bell curve that I believe peaks around 16-17

I don't see any problem with that, but if you wish, I can come and **** both you pussy and your ass.

Not really. I'd say 16-22 is the usual age so dw about it. Beyond that then maybe make more of an effort :cool:
yeh sorry but most people in your generation lose it at 12

Your life is over
Reply 9
Original post by Ray_Shadows
yeh sorry but most people in your generation lose it at 12

Your life is over

That's Nigeria tho isn't it
Reply 10
This is... not unusual, and people shouldn't think it is. Seriously, don't lose sweat over this, and don't rush into it.
Nope, not weird at all, in fact alot of people say that staying a virgin through highschool and college is a sign of high intelligence (look it up) so keep it girl.
You should be proud. I lost it with my ex and I feel used because i gave a now-stranger the rights to touch my body which i considered a temple, like not just anyone can touch and see. He never appreciated the fact i gave him because he is used to seeing girls naked and then kind off traumatised me. Ofcourse people have different experience and i won't say lost it with the right person, but what i learnt is lose it with someone who respects you because the hook up culture has made woman be seen as nothing more than holes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending