The Student Room Group

Valentine's Gift Ideas!

:heart:Love is all around us, and so the feeling grows!:heart:

It's Valentine's Day on Friday! :lovehug: Not everybody celebrates it of course, but for those that do you may want to take a peek at these gift ideas for your special someone if you're not sorted already.

This super fun print will really show off your personality as a couple!

If you have a laugh and tease each other, these obnoxious chocolates will be a true hit. :lol:

If you're more of a night in kind of couple, then have fun together making your own s'mores!

Sometimes experiences are better than a physical gift, so how does disco yoga sound?! Pretty fun to me! :groovy:

Do you have a favourite photo of the two of you? Put it in this gorgeous personalised copper frame.

When life gets busy, it can be hard to remember to take time out for your relationship. This year of dates box will help you rekindle that passion. :lovie:

I can personally vouch for this one! If you have a song, this print will be absolutely perfect. Great quality and so personal to you and your loved one.

Many couples have that one special place that means a lot to them - first date location, place you first kissed, place you first said 'I love you'... this pocket card will be the perfect reminder.

Enjoy Netflix together with your very own personalised popcorn bowl! :yum:

And finally, if you met in more modern ways, then this fun mug will definitely give you a giggle this Friday.

So there you have it. A selection of perfect gifts for your very special person. I think you'll find that love actually is all around. :grouphugs:
These are fab! My gf and I said no valentine's gifts this year (we're going for a meal instead) but might have to use some of these ideas for birthday/christmas/next valentine's day :love:
I always try to give my wife original and practical gifts for Valentine's Day and during other holidays. If you have no ideas, then read here about cool options for technological gifts for your beloved.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending