The Student Room Group

boy

basically we’ve been ‘speaking’ for a few months and at the start his replies would be proper quick and he’d always initiate plans n wanna see me etc, but as times gone on his replies are slower and we never meet up, is he losing interest? how could i make him more interested?
Hi there. When’s the last time you met up? Have you tried to organise to meet-ups at all? It could be that he doesn’t want to always be the one to initiate meet-ups and conversations, and wants to see if you’re actually interested and want to put as much effort in as he did at the start.
Reply 2
Original post by clueIxss
Hi there. When’s the last time you met up? Have you tried to organise to meet-ups at all? It could be that he doesn’t want to always be the one to initiate meet-ups and conversations, and wants to see if you’re actually interested and want to put as much effort in as he did at the start.

the last time i saw him was like almost 2 weeks ago, i do try and initiate meet ups but he’s always working so it’s quite difficult, and i don’t wanna be asking him all the time because i feel as if i’m intruding n he can’t help that he’s working
Original post by Anonymous
the last time i saw him was like almost 2 weeks ago, i do try and initiate meet ups but he’s always working so it’s quite difficult, and i don’t wanna be asking him all the time because i feel as if i’m intruding n he can’t help that he’s working

As long as you’re not asking every single day without acknowledging his reply the previous day, I don’t think you’d be seen as intruding. It’s flattering to have someone want to spend time with you! Try asking him way in advance what his schedule is, and then ask if he wants to meet up on a day off or over a weekend if he gets them off.
Reply 4
As long as you’re not asking every single day without acknowledging his reply the previous day, I don’t think you’d be seen as intruding. It’s flattering to have someone want to spend time with you! Try asking him way in advance what his schedule is, and then ask if he wants to meet up on a day off or over a weekend if he gets them off.

i just wish he’d want to spend time with me as much as i wanna spend time with him
i just wish he’d want to spend time with me as much as i wanna spend time with him

You don’t know that. You just told me he’s working a lot so it’s hard to meet up. How do you know he’s not really disappointed when you ask to meet up and he has work that day? Again, try and ask him his schedule in advance so you can organise to meet on a day he actually has off. :smile:
Reply 6
You don’t know that. You just told me he’s working a lot so it’s hard to meet up. How do you know he’s not really disappointed when you ask to meet up and he has work that day? Again, try and ask him his schedule in advance so you can organise to meet on a day he actually has off. :smile:

just thought i’d update u haha , he literally ghosted me which is great, but i know i deserve better than that
just thought i’d update u haha , he literally ghosted me which is great, but i know i deserve better than that

Well it’s his loss. You did everything you could and some people just don’t have the decency to tell you they’re not interested in a relationship. I hope you find someone who actually treats you right! At least you tried and you know now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending