The Student Room Group

HMCTS Summer Internship 2020

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sophieflower23
Hey, also new here to the thread!! I’ve just received the text and email saying that I’ve been invited to the next stage but just need to upload the relevant documents. Does it state anywhere where you have been given the interview for as I’ve applied for multiple locations, thanks!

You have to pick what your first choice was and you can check that by reviewing your application
Original post by ifrah_asif
Once you have submitted the documents you get an option to which location you prefer and what time slot you would like.

perfect thank you!! i'll get round to uploading my documents shortly
Out of interest, what stage are you guys all at? LLB?
I’m doing the Bar course.
Original post by Ibrahimilyas148

I’m in my final year of llb.
I never got in :frown: But! I'm happy for all that did! I hope you guys have the best time and I wish you the best with your interviews !!!!
Original post by Ibrahimilyas148

LLB final year. How’s the bar course going? I heard it’s quite intense.
Will we have our interviews despite Corona
It’s very intense! It is killing me but making me stronger at the same time!
I received an email today that we’ll be having our interviews via Skype
Original post by krystalcel
I received an email today that we’ll be having our interviews via Skype

So did I. How do we prepare for it? Any ideas? It's making me nervous lool
Original post by randomuser2211
So did I. How do we prepare for it? Any ideas? It's making me nervous lool

They attached a word document to the email to help us prepare but as for the questions I guess we will just have go over competency/strength based questions
Guys did your Skype interview get cancelled?
just received the update too, how do you think they’ll go about doing the application process now?
I’m not too sure there’s not that much they can do. I guess it’s not there fault
Yes I also received the update - I’m sure we’ll hear soon
Reply 95
Did anyone get any updates? they said the would be sending more info till the end of last week but its Monday and I haven't got anything?
I haven’t received anything yet - hopefully sometime next week!
I haven’t had any updates either, maybe they haven’t got round to sorting out applicants while everything is going on??
Reply 98
but do u guys think it will still be on? a lot of major companies are cancelling their summer internships
Yes most likely - I spoke to Jade Tango today as my major exams have been postponed from April now to August which means they’ll clash with the internship - she said they’ll be going ahead just not sure how/when. To be honest I’d rather do the internship next year when things hopefully get back to normal, as this internship won’t be ‘the proper experience’ because of the current situation and exams revision

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending