The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i just got accepted today!
Original post by emma_lockhart
i just got accepted today!

Great to hear, what scheme did you apply for
Original post by Strangejack
Great to hear, what scheme did you apply for

I applied to Sales and Business Management. hby?
Same scheme, which office did you go for?
Reply 5
I've just submitted my application for the sales and business management scheme for 2021. Please how was the application process like last year? Any tips will be appreciated
Reply 6
I have just submitted my application too. What stage are you at now?
Reply 7
Original post by mp17039
I have just submitted my application too. What stage are you at now?

I submitted application and received email confirmation. Not heard anything else
Reply 8
Original post by Plitzo
I submitted application and received email confirmation. Not heard anything else

I see. Think they should reply within two weeks of the closing date. Not sure what the application process is though
Reply 9
Original post by mp17039
I see. Think they should reply within two weeks of the closing date. Not sure what the application process is though

I've applied this year for sales and business management scheme in Norwich. I got invited to do online assessments about 2 weeks ago and then was invited to the online video interview on Friday which I completed today. After the video interview it said the assessment centres are due to be held in December/January.
Reply 10
Original post by AngB89
I've applied this year for sales and business management scheme in Norwich. I got invited to do online assessments about 2 weeks ago and then was invited to the online video interview on Friday which I completed today. After the video interview it said the assessment centres are due to be held in December/January.

Nice, congrats! how long after applying did you get invited to online tests and what did the online tests consist of?
Reply 11
Original post by mp17039
Nice, congrats! how long after applying did you get invited to online tests and what did the online tests consist of?

Thanks, I applied the day the scheme opened i think the beginning of October. It said they'd be in contact within 2 weeks of the closing date which I believe is the 15th November. The assessments are just the usual numerical reasoning, critical reasoning and situational judgement type tests. Then the interview was just 4 questions 2 about why you've applied and then some strengths based questions.
Reply 12
Original post by AngB89
Thanks, I applied the day the scheme opened i think the beginning of October. It said they'd be in contact within 2 weeks of the closing date which I believe is the 15th November. The assessments are just the usual numerical reasoning, critical reasoning and situational judgement type tests. Then the interview wafs just 4 questions 2 about why you've applied and then some strengths based questions.

Thank you very much. Hope I'll hear back soon applied couple of days ago
Hi, I've applied for the Finance scheme and completed my video interview about 3 weeks ago, has anyone heard anything about assessment centres yet??
Reply 14
Original post by nadine13
Hi, I've applied for the Finance scheme and completed my video interview about 3 weeks ago, has anyone heard anything about assessment centres yet??

In my confirmation email after completed the video interview it said assessment centres are scheduled for December and January. I applied for Sales and Business Management Scheme in Norwich, I'm not sure if each location will be different or not?
I just completed my online tests for sales and business management. Anyone know how long it takes to get a response and is anyone through to the assessment centre stage yet?
Original post by erzrocks
I just completed my online tests for sales and business management. Anyone know how long it takes to get a response and is anyone through to the assessment centre stage yet?

I applied for the finance scheme and had a phone call today saying I’m through to the assessment centre. I did my tests and video interview in October so I waited quite a while
I applied for the sale and business management scheme on the 22nd of october and got another email on the 13th of november to say "processing timescales are likely to be longer than those originally published." and haven't heard anything since. Anyone in the same boat?
Original post by sarah221997
I applied for the sale and business management scheme on the 22nd of october and got another email on the 13th of november to say "processing timescales are likely to be longer than those originally published." and haven't heard anything since. Anyone in the same boat?

Hey did you complete the tests yet? I only got the email to do the tests last week and completed them a few days ago.
Original post by erzrocks
Hey did you complete the tests yet? I only got the email to do the tests last week and completed them a few days ago.

No! Haven't got the email for the tests yet. Maybe some hope for me yet then!

Latest

Trending

Trending