The Student Room Group

Insecurity

I’m 15 and there’s a boy who’s liked me for months and I really really like him but I won’t get with him or anyone because I’m just so insecure, I feel like my boobs are small but not just that I feel like they aren’t an appealing shape and I just feel like he will huddle me island I’m just so embarrassed and awkward in front of him. I think this is the most I’ve ever like a boy and he gives me space but then let’s me know he’s still interested but when he goes out with other girls I just feel like crying because I wish I could be her but I just am insecure and I feel like All my friends are getting boyfriends and I am the only one who’s never had a boyfriend and I do really want a boyfriend but I just can’t bring myself to meet him Or go to his house when he asks me to x
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I’m 15 and there’s a boy who’s liked me for months and I really really like him but I won’t get with him or anyone because I’m just so insecure, I feel like my boobs are small but not just that I feel like they aren’t an appealing shape and I just feel like he will huddle me island I’m just so embarrassed and awkward in front of him. I think this is the most I’ve ever like a boy and he gives me space but then let’s me know he’s still interested but when he goes out with other girls I just feel like crying because I wish I could be her but I just am insecure and I feel like All my friends are getting boyfriends and I am the only one who’s never had a boyfriend and I do really want a boyfriend but I just can’t bring myself to meet him Or go to his house when he asks me to x

Hi hun, you sound really insecure and it is normal as when I was younger I felt the same like my body was not good enough. It was all in my head and as I grew older I learnt to love the skin I am in and embrace my body for what nature blessed me with.

Don't feel down as you are surely beautiful for even feeling like this and insecurity can be a beautiful thing as well. You can learn from this and how it makes u feel and grow as a person. You are only 15! The pressures young girls like you face with the rise of Kardashians!!!! Please allow yourself growth and be happy as surely if this boy loves and really respects you, he will love you regardless.

Hope this helps. Stay strong
Reply 2
Original post by S.A678
Hi hun, you sound really insecure and it is normal as when I was younger I felt the same like my body was not good enough. It was all in my head and as I grew older I learnt to love the skin I am in and embrace my body for what nature blessed me with.

Don't feel down as you are surely beautiful for even feeling like this and insecurity can be a beautiful thing as well. You can learn from this and how it makes u feel and grow as a person. You are only 15! The pressures young girls like you face with the rise of Kardashians!!!! Please allow yourself growth and be happy as surely if this boy loves and really respects you, he will love you regardless.

Hope this helps. Stay strong

Thankyou!!! X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending