The Student Room Group

Please help me

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mustafa0605
Why are you screwing around with strangers then smh

I just wanted to help or atleast try to
You might of been trying to help but you really didn’t Although I’m staying home and am following government advice we are not on a full lockdown and if someone had told me to go home I’d be furious and tbh it would make me do the exact opposite. You don’t have the right if they want to be idiots let them, but people of the same household are allowed to go out together and you don’t know if they live together or not. Mind your own business ( don’t mean to be harsh)
Original post by Amy hull 123
You might of been trying to help but you really didn’t Although I’m staying home and am following government advice we are not on a full lockdown and if someone had told me to go home I’d be furious and tbh it would make me do the exact opposite. You don’t have the right if they want to be idiots let them, but people of the same household are allowed to go out together and you don’t know if they live together or not. Mind your own business ( don’t mean to be harsh)

Its just unfair that people get to go out but I dont.
Original post by Anonymous
Its just unfair that people get to go out but I dont.

How old are u 15/16? that’s sounds quite immature and if I was those people I wouldn’t be happy you telling me what to do if you want to go out go out but at the end of the day most people are staying in and we are the ones protecting the NHS what would you want to go out for anyway nowhere is open. The fact you did it through a walkie talkie on the window is a bit pathetic as well at least shout out the window if you are too scared of the confrontation then you really should stay out of it. Don’t saying anything to someone you wouldn’t say to their face and then get your parents to deal with it man come on
How old are u 15/16? that’s sounds quite immature and if I was those people I wouldn’t be happy you telling me what to do if you want to go out go out but at the end of the day most people are staying in and we are the ones protecting the NHS what would you want to go out for anyway nowhere is open. The fact you did it through a walkie talkie on the window is a bit pathetic as well at least shout out the window if you are too scared of the confrontation then you really should stay out of it. Don’t saying anything to someone you wouldn’t say to their face and then get your parents to deal with it man come on

Its more professinal to say it through a walkie talkie than to just shout. Im 21 btw
Its more professinal to say it through a walkie talkie than to just shout. Im 21 btw

Professional hahaha that’s a joke right, it’s not professional at all it’s cowardly, your 21 and your getting your parents to fight your battles, you need to grow up. You have no right to tell people what to do END OF ( they should be staying at home though it’s the right thing)
Professional hahaha that’s a joke right, it’s not professional at all it’s cowardly, your 21 and your getting your parents to fight your battles, you need to grow up. You have no right to tell people what to do END OF ( they should be staying at home though it’s the right thing)

Fine

If this happened to me... I would have just ignored the person, like you do a barking dog. What's the reason exactly for wanting to kick down their fence?
Original post by NonIndigenous
If this happened to me... I would have just ignored the person, like you do a barking dog. What's the reason exactly for wanting to kick down their fence?

I think he just go really angry
I think he just go really angry

Then he's got mental issues.
Original post by NonIndigenous
Then he's got mental issues.

I know he, has anger issues, I like helping people.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending