The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

2020 starter at Manchester Metropolitan Uni

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RemDoggydog
like each department had a building name so you know where it's located within Manchester

Im pretty sure its the business school building. What about you?
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by Annabelle147
Im pretty sure its the business school building. What about you?

I'm in the brooks building
im staying in cambridge north!
Original post by Immieruthjones
im staying in cambridge north!

Yeah I’m very much thinking about staying there!
2F802ED4-0F52-493A-BF15-DFA61922B3EE.png
D490BEB5-1F14-458D-9516-CCF355728710.png5D856D2F-CBAD-4374-8BA2-4A993796FBB1.pngC4B92776-B833-4542-A911-9083899F4DB5.png this is what they have said about halls in 2020
Reply 65
im thinking of doing fine art w art history and staying at cambridge halls! :smile:
Original post by cazmis
im thinking of doing fine art w art history and staying at cambridge halls! :smile:

Im now thinking of doing a gap year! Might be the best thing to do with everything going on. As I will be a first year student I really want to do freshers week and go out. Could just be a waste of time this year if all of the lectures and work etc will be online!
Original post by georgina.04
hi, I'm staying in oxford court, there's a facebook group chat if you want to join:smile:

Hi, I’m staying in Oxford Court too, I’m a bit nervous about joining the Facebook group chat because I don’t want to come across as awkward to so many people 😂
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 68
Original post by momeena
Hey, I am hoping to start physiological sciences this sept, what course are you starting? My course runs till end of July so I am unable to live on campus as all of the accomodation contracts run till like June or start of July, which accomodation are you looking at? I am struggling to find a good private one.

Hey I’m joining in sept too planning to do pharmaceutical chemistry but I’m unsure which accom to book :/
Original post by nimsss
Hey I’m joining in sept too planning to do pharmaceutical chemistry but I’m unsure which accom to book :/

Hey, depends what you’re looking for, theres alot of choice! I booked ropemaker court as it suited the length of my course and its ensuite.
Original post by Annabelle147
Im now thinking of doing a gap year! Might be the best thing to do with everything going on. As I will be a first year student I really want to do freshers week and go out. Could just be a waste of time this year if all of the lectures and work etc will be online!

Freshers will still happen, just at a later date. And believe me, when it does happen it will be even crazier than ever after the long wait everyone has had to go to! Also, with freshers not happening yet it means even more hall party's will happen which will probably be just as crazy!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending