0 Credit module - University of Hertfordshire

Watch this thread
LectroMan
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
My uni has a 0 credit module for first year, therefore it does not contribute to the final gpa. The module is compulsory and pass/fail (meaning there's no percentage) too, is it okay if I do not pass this module?
LectroMan
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
(Original post by LectroMan)
My uni has a 0 credit module for first year, therefore it does not contribute to the final gpa. The module is compulsory and pass/fail (meaning there's no percentage) too, is it okay if I do not pass this module?
By "okay" I mean I'll still move into second year right?
sammyj97
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
No. If you do not pass the module you will not progress to stage 2.
LectroMan
Rep:
University of Hertfordshire Can you confirm?
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by LectroMan)
No - just because it's a zero credit module (presumably placement) doesn't mean you can just fail it. If you fail the module, it will probably affect progression.

What course is this?
LectroMan
Rep:
(Original post by Reality Check)
No - just because it's a zero credit module (presumably placement) doesn't mean you can just fail it. If you fail the module, it will probably affect progression.

What course is this?
Mechatronic and electronic engineering
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (54)
70.13%
In the post (3)
3.9%
Text (10)
12.99%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (10)
12.99%

Watched Threads