The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wick3d
If you say so. :h:

Yess. Size does matter
5.5 inches isn’t small, pretty sure that’s actually above average in the UK.
Original post by WoodlandSorcerer
5.5 inches isn’t small, pretty sure that’s actually above average in the UK.

That means it's better than most of the guys.
Original post by Anonymous
Ok thanks dude.

Now listen and listen good... Not everyone has a Johhny Sin's style penis... Hell, I don't think Johnny Sins himself has it dat big, and maybe its all CGI generated...
But do remember, sex is just one of the many things u encounter within a relationship... Try to be good at the other things, and surely, u'll have a smooth relationship... Good luck m8
Original post by Anonymous
Im a girl and honestly I dont think 5.5 inches is short at all for sex. Ive never had sex before but I can imagine that I would definitely feel that. 5.5 is longer than a finger so ur doing okay.

And what about a 4.4inches penis ??
Size don't matter if you know what you are doing with it
Original post by Deborah_C
Yes, and we also laugh at boys who write stuff like this :tongue:

Is bigger better then?
5.5 inches definitely isn’t small. Average is a little over 5 inches.
Reply 28
You absolutely should not be telling anyone the size of your penis at your presumably immature age. On a positive note, male sex organs are not finished developing until age 18.
Reply 29
5.5 is UK average, there's nothing wrong with 5.5. As long as its girthy enough 5.5 is plenty
Original post by MaggieLucas
5.5 inches definitely isn’t small. Average is a little over 5 inches.

Original post by VannR
You absolutely should not be telling anyone the size of your penis at your presumably immature age. On a positive note, male sex organs are not finished developing until age 18.

Original post by beagerr
5.5 is UK average, there's nothing wrong with 5.5. As long as its girthy enough 5.5 is plenty

1 year old thread.
Reply 31
Original post by 5hyl33n
1 year old thread.

Damn, broke my own rule of not bumping necros.
(edited 2 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending