The Student Room Group

Without saying your first name , what's your first name?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 1secondsofvamps
Played Mia Toretto

Jordana?
Original post by Obolinda
Jordana?

Yup :h:
Original post by 3121
Odd one out in One Direction

Zayn?
It’s derived from the name of a god from ancient mythology.
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
Yup :h:

beautiful name x
My first name has Roman origins, and is in my username. Spelt backwards it might remind you of the tube during peak times.
the name of the mother of Draco Malfoy.
By the way, this is the English name of a seventeen-year-old girl(if i ask you to guess my first name that would be too tough)
Try to guess what nickname my classmates gave me based on this English nameXDDDDDDDDD
Original post by Mirafeza
the name of the mother of Draco Malfoy.
By the way, this is the English name of a seventeen-year-old girl(if i ask you to guess my first name that would be too tough)
Try to guess what nickname my classmates gave me based on this English nameXDDDDDDDDD

Narcissus?
Original post by MarcusPotter
Narcissus?

Actually it's Narcissa - you was very close - now try to figure out what my nickname is!
Hint#1: name of a world-known agency
A type of nut.
The Queen
Original post by Mirafeza
Actually it's Narcissa - you was very close - now try to figure out what my nickname is!
Hint#1: name of a world-known agency

I know her name was "Narcissa Malfoy", not Narcissus. I guessed that Narcissus was your nickname but I can only assume that I was wrong. Was your nickname something like NSA by any chance?
Original post by sunshinehss
Best of both worlds

Spoiler

LOOOOL
<----
Reply 54
Original post by WhisperWillow
Nope

King???
(Peter & Lois' daughter)+(article used to indicate singular, used before a word beginning with a vowel)
Original post by xjxjx
King???

Nope
Original post by MarcusPotter
I know her name was "Narcissa Malfoy", not Narcissus. I guessed that Narcissus was your nickname but I can only assume that I was wrong. Was your nickname something like NSA by any chance?

hmmmm....only missed one letter for the nicknameXD
My nickname is NASA(yeah, *THAT* NASA in the united states). my friends called me that because that's the first two letters and the last two letters from 'Narcissa', they thought Narcissa was too long to remember and to say. So now every time i hear something related to NASA i feels like someone is mentioning me.
Only muslims will get this is suppose
the 7th heaven
The queen.

Quick Reply

Latest