The Student Room Group

Middle name in UCAS application

I've just noticed that my application only has my first name in the field where it asks for first and middle names. I was checking because I received an email from my firm choice asking us to make sure our details are up to date, including a full legal name in the application. Do I need to update my details on UCAS to include my middle name too or does it not matter too much?
Reply 1
i'm not 100% sure if you NEED your middle on your UCAS but it is probably better to edit it and put it, and if you want just have your preferred name be without your middle name if that makes sense.
Reply 2
Original post by zarabbvv
i'm not 100% sure if you NEED your middle on your UCAS but it is probably better to edit it and put it, and if you want just have your preferred name be without your middle name if that makes sense.

Yes, that’s great thank you!
Original post by GiftedDipstick
I've just noticed that my application only has my first name in the field where it asks for first and middle names. I was checking because I received an email from my firm choice asking us to make sure our details are up to date, including a full legal name in the application. Do I need to update my details on UCAS to include my middle name too or does it not matter too much?

You’ll need your middle names on your record when you enrol onto your course.

The details need to match what’s on your passport/etc and student finance
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
You’ll need your middle names on your record when you enrol onto your course.

The details need to match what’s on your passport/etc and student finance

I’ll fix that tomorrow then, thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending