The Student Room Group

Night Life

I'm going to be a fresher next year and don't have really any shoes (other than trainers). What shoes are best for a girl going clubbing?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by izzy31112
I'm going to be a fresher next year and don't have any shoes (other than trainers) and was wondering what are the best type of shoes for clubbing for a girl?

You want to go clubbing for a girl?

Sounds a bit cave man to me.
Reply 2
Original post by Pigster
You want to go clubbing for a girl?

Sounds a bit cave man to me.

No, I meant what shoes are best for a girl (I am a girl)!
Most girls tend to wear heels but trainers work to(depending on the rest of your outfit) Heels don’t need to be high, you can’t go for low ones too :smile: It all depends on your outfit I guess
Reply 4
I'm going to be a fresher next year and don't have really any shoes (other than trainers). What shoes are best for a girl going clubbing?

eyy just wear any shoe you are comfortable with ESP if yu are going clubbing
I would suggest flat shoes.
Heels can be problematical, after a few drinks, certainly not always congusive to ones health, as people with twisted and broken ankles can vouch for.
Original post by Karisa96
I would suggest flat shoes.
Heels can be problematical, after a few drinks, certainly not always congusive to ones health, as people with twisted and broken ankles can vouch for.

Yeah just go with what you want, I’ve never actually gone clubbing myself so I’ve just suggested heels as they are what my friends wear

Hi @izzy31112

Most of us just go out in vans or trainers on a night out.
We only really wear heels if its a special occasion and we want to dress nice!]

Hope this helps
Eloise - Official Student Rep :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Hi @izzy31112

Most of us just go out in vans or trainers on a night out.
We only really wear heels if its a special occasion and we want to dress nice!]

Hope this helps
Eloise - Official Student Rep :smile:

Thanks Eloise!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending