The Student Room Group

Can I do a degree apprenticeship on food tech but uni course is business management

I'm starting university this September 2020 ( Queen Mary University- firm and Roehampton- Insurance) , but since covid-19 happened , I started thinking about degree apprenticeship.

My course is business management , however , there was an apprenticeship opening at my dad's work about food technology. I looked at UCAS and it says you can do food technology with subjects related to business or any science. I just want some advice :smile: thanks!
Original post by julianaco
I'm starting university this September 2020 ( Queen Mary University- firm and Roehampton- Insurance) , but since covid-19 happened , I started thinking about degree apprenticeship.

My course is business management , however , there was an apprenticeship opening at my dad's work about food technology. I looked at UCAS and it says you can do food technology with subjects related to business or any science. I just want some advice :smile: thanks!

Find out where the food technology course is located and then look at the options in the degree, which should identify what you are allowed to choose to keep in line with the employer and what they offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending