The Student Room Group

ONLINE Level 3 BTEC National Diploma

Hello, I need a QCF/RQF Level 3 BTEC National Diploma to get into my desired university course, is there any good, accredited, legit websites that do those types of online courses that anyone would recommend, preferably Health and Social Care or something along those lines. Thanks.
Most of your local UK colleges have access to university courses that helps you get into something to do with Health and Social care. These should cost roughly £3000 if you have done a Level 3 course before. If you haven't, the student loan company is willing to loan you the money to do them, and I've heard that the government will help you forgive the loan if you get into uni within a certain timeframe, but you need to check this with the loan company and college yourself.

I don't have anything in mind for online courses, which aren't recommended unless you don't have alternatives. The only other online college that offers something along those lines would be Stonebridge, but I haven't tried them myself. An online college that seems to be good would be Oxford College.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending